IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh.. that moniker sent moi --> Belgium and a ∆ re (my) access to Sectigo.
Query got link there, http://ocsp.eid.belgium.be, displayed
"Welcome to Verizon OGCM OCSP responder",

That was all, on blank page; a Test kinda thing? (and if my query were bogus, might have said something else??)
BUT! that link got me to: Sectigo! and atop their addy was:
Any Sectigo certificate user needing help due to the recent ADDTrust legacy root expiration should contact Sectigo support.

THIS was that link:
https://sectigo.com/campaign/enterprise-smime-whitepaper?utm_term=%2Bsecurity%20%2Bcertificate&utm_campaign=Sectigo+Enterprise_Secure+Email+Certificates_US+%26+Canada&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=6918550654&hsa_cam=1669010629&hsa_grp=71527348455&hsa_ad=408476097250&hsa_src=g&hsa_tgt=kwd-302057101089&hsa_kw=%2Bsecurity%20%2Bcertificate&hsa_mt=b&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIueTJ3pTi6QIVgD2tBh3LKgqNEAMYAiAAEgJi6PD_BwE

(I left the post-? stuff there, in event it is revelatory.
But now: trying just the basic addy: WORKS! por moi; guess the ∑-boffins are In Conference.

f.w.i.w.
New That is what is going on
https://www.theregister.com/2020/06/02/sectigo_root_cert_expires/
On Saturday, at 10:48 UTC, Sectigo's AddTrust legacy root certificate expired, causing a bit of weekend havoc for thousands of websites and services that rely on it for making a secure TLS/SSL connection.

My browser is fairly up-to-date so it used the new chain. You'll have go the manual install route if Apple doesn't issue a root cert update for the older Safaris.
New Excellent--Lots of peripheral info there too; Bonus.
     I'm back; this time re "Sectigo" - (Ashton) - (21)
         Sounds like an update is needed. - (static)
         Also, thanks. - (static)
         Wade is likely right + couple of things to check - (scoenye) - (3)
             Going there: - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Don't nuke the CUPS certificate - (scoenye) - (1)
                     Gracias.. - (Ashton)
         Here's a page that might help, if you can get there. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Hm: gives important also-too CLUE! (Can't Go-->There, either) - (Ashton)
         Something happened with SSL certs yesterday - (malraux) - (11)
             Thanks.. helps out, 'the Loneliness of the Long-distance tyro-Debugger .. a bit :-) -NT - (Ashton) - (10)
                 major cert trust domain issue yesterday - (boxley) - (9)
                     CRL lookup service blowout? The only thing I can think of that would cause widespread mayhem. -NT - (scoenye) - (3)
                         Heh.. that moniker sent moi --> Belgium and a ∆ re (my) access to Sectigo. - (Ashton) - (2)
                             That is what is going on - (scoenye) - (1)
                                 Excellent--Lots of peripheral info there too; Bonus. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Still going on. - (malraux) - (4)
                         we use a gummint cert internal to ourselves - (boxley) - (3)
                             We didn't have browser issues - (malraux) - (2)
                                 Sectigo's SHA-1 root + intermediate certs expired. - (scoenye) - (1)
                                     I don't think that's all that happened. - (malraux)
         Teapot; Tempest-in: Thanks all! stuff works. The post-mortem amusement awaits.. -NT - (Ashton)

I'm not quite dead yet...
74 ms