IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He's got a point.
But, China is making it hard now by what they are doing with Hong Kong.

And, the US public is not really following what China has been doing or the financial relationship we have with it. tRump is almost free to BS all he wants about China. He is still saying the trade tariffs he imposed are being paid by China.

The majority of the pubic is truly dumb and ignorant on this.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Cyrano de Bergerac comes to mind..
his rhyming taunts while swordfighting (Masterfully),
"..and as I end the refrain: Thrust home!

As the Menace becomes more juvenile while seeing that He Has Problems well beyond his regular tape-loop jabber:
as his Twit-daily Rorschach text regresses--nearer 'the Terrible Twos'? (of first learning to spar with words},
I hope that the n-hundreds of Shrinks' statements still have it ~right: a volcanic meltdown. TV Delicto flagrante..

Sems about all we have left--given Three Govt. Branches marinated in purest hypocrisy and Power-lust.
Nixon was Baad but he wasn't insane; Shrub was Baad but not mind-numbingly stupid (as the Cheney Shogunate aka OIl-misdirection did the most damage).

Carrion. Trump's is 100% unsullied by any edible ingredient.
New Wait until he goes panhandling for $3T
China picked up the tab for the Great Heist of 2008. Somehow, I think Donny will be landing on Xi's answering service...
     CNN's Fareed: connects Democrats' record (across crises) ..Biden's too: Uncomfortably - (Ashton) - (3)
         He's got a point. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Cyrano de Bergerac comes to mind.. - (Ashton)
             Wait until he goes panhandling for $3T - (scoenye)

This is Helena.
75 ms