IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Minneapolis press conference is amazing
The woman who does the sign language has intense expressions so when people are asking questions they're accusatory and when he's answering questions they're holy s*** we're doing the best we can we're sorry but it's all in her expression
New Link?
--

Drew
New Here is a sample
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/30/us/george-floyd-protests-saturday/index.html

Actually no, I don't know how to zero in on the specific link. You'll probably see it in the top three or four.
New Clueless, it was live tv
I find myself paying attention to the sign language translators in these. They usually have incredible pantomime.
New Re: They usually have incredible pantomime.
Yep, way more emotional expression than the actual speaker!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New She's on now
Basically when the governor speaks she puts on an angry I'm talking to stupid idiots face. when the lieutenant governor speaks, who is a native American, and gives a great heartfelt story she's practically crying.
New She's making fun of Amy klobuchar
Basically she's putting on a face that I am lying to you, but it's my job, this a****** is making me.
     Minneapolis press conference is amazing - (crazy) - (6)
         Link? -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Here is a sample - (crazy)
         Clueless, it was live tv - (crazy) - (3)
             Re: They usually have incredible pantomime. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 She's on now - (crazy) - (1)
                     She's making fun of Amy klobuchar - (crazy)

DIRE WOOFS! DIRE WOOFS, YOU ASWIPES!
128 ms