IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: ..fellow picker-of knits, knots, Nix? ..nits. ;^>
The word you were looking for is pilkunnussija. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Either that, or possibly "hän". As so often, it's hard to be sure.
New Perzackly--how could I Forget!
     "Places led by Women: 'stellar performance re COVID'" /npr, The World. Take That! macho-Menz.. -NT - (Ashton) - (13)
         Obviously - (crazy) - (1)
             B'lieve you have snared the Larger-view of our out-sized Achilles' heel, 1-not-2 X chromosomes.. -NT - (Ashton)
         My current gig, can confirm -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Nice! ✓✓ -NT - (Ashton)
         Heh -- "Henriksson was missing from the previous picture because *he* was on a business trip..." - (CRConrad) - (7)
             'Gender-neutral'... - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Re: ..fellow picker-of knits, knots, Nix? ..nits. ;^> - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Either that, or possibly "hän". As so often, it's hard to be sure. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Perzackly--how could I Forget! -NT - (Ashton)
                 'Ter' sounds much more pleasing to these ears than 'They' - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     GMTA.. prolly why it's the only contender I'd deemed sufficiently 'mellifluous' too ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
             Neat. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         "Places led by Women", Part II: - (Ashton)

China...
75 ms