IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tomorrow: World celebrates End-WW-II (in Euro); Reich-III crashes and burns. Here's 'Mein Kampff'
Apropos ..maybe:

Whilst touring--first New car!, a red bug-eyed A.H. Sprite roadster--we had the top-down as we drove into Netherlands on That Day; as we crossed border area jillions of Boy Scouts-equivalency were strewing upon tha car-folk: Flowers! But we were 'stopped' [nicely] by a group: who proceeded to tie-on bumper a veritable Bride's bouquet of said nicely-odoriferous posies, given Scout-ish salutes-at-Attention ... and bade --> forward.

(This was the antithesis of an earlier inspection of Dachau/the Camp-but-also tiny village, a few miles S. of Munchen), wherin the long flowered-ditch at one spot was Signed: 'Genichtschuss' == neck-shot, an earlier means of execution. It was in this village (having spent the night there) when, cashing a traveler-check (we demonstrated no-'attitude') and about to leave those premises,

the clerk blurted out (verbatim) Why does everybody hate us Germans? ... Gobsmacked-time ... think: non-incendiary 'Whys?" in any riposte ... but WHAT?-say ... I mean; CAN I 'empathise-with' a Person, too-young to be an unindicted co-conspirator: nastily? ... No == kicking-while-downed, that be. [This was: a mere 15 years since the denouement; the clerk may have been a 4-6 yo then] ~ I alluded-to the obvious tac, 'not every-one Does' and something/something re 'time-to-heal from ____' as being Necessary. Best I could do on-the-Fly (on wall).
{{sigh}}

And THAT's: the Way-it-Was .. within: the exact-Scene of HORRORS-by: an earlier Donald Jerk Trump--sixty-Fucking-Years ago.

Can Anyone Believe that WE are on the threshold of, LET's DO IT AGAIN ??
Yeah ... I fucking-CAN, given the suppurating local Zeitgeist==A. FACT. which cannot be disguised (except to Zombies).
New ObNitpick: Genick. Same n*ck as in neck, I assume.
Oh holy mother of fuck... But yes, of course. How could they not? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genickschussanlage
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New {{sigh}}
Wayback: I resolved never-to conflate 'Nazi'- and 'Germans', lest I become indistinguishable from (say, pre-DJT Trumpists) not-to-mention:
finding space re My Gramma's™ Bircher-affliction. This quite before the Major US-ian Lesson of South Pacific's guaranteed-Immortal song,
You've Got to be Carefully Taught--to Hate.

(It's arguable that *everyone* Has? an "Inner-Nazi")--stored in the Reptile-brain, ever-ready to uncoil.. But my experience suggests that:
I'd be Shocked to find an Honest-Person® claiming ignorance of the query, absence of the Curse of ever acting-from that PIt.
By now-2020 very much more is known--and accessible--of the ugly consequence of ever-immersing in that mind-set via the New-Tech(!)
as so obviously foments its bubbling-up into mobs of Orange-Shirts w/ Tiki-torches: replaying the entire grisly scenario,
clearly inextricably-within the diseased-Id of their Dear Leader.

I believe that this execrable-Condition manifests within every DJT-er extant--all one needs to confirm this is:
These [actual? 'untermensch'] have been following-along the near-exact steps /thence stages of Herr Schickelgrüber-Himself, Il Duce et alia.
[Herr S. is said to have learned a Lot from his Southern-doppelganger, an assertion now incapable of being Fact-checked to any Fare-thee-well]

Throw-in the 1918-ish Plague and the Fact of a tiny-balance-tip in November:
I-no-Words to describe the admixture of shame (as could not possibly be neutralized during my existence here) at dwelling amidst a near-Plurality!
of such as possess neither historical awareness nor any capability of shedding their, 'I Don't Care!' excuse
--for remaing proud of their Ignorance. My inner-Nazi shrieks: Up Against The Wall!

And Truthiness in her pretty blue dress ... remains mute. 160 DAYS to denouement (plus whatever Repo-Vote-terrorism adds?)

{{sigh3}}
New One aspect of the "mask controversy" I've noticed.
Trump's refusal to wear a mask combined with his supporters also refusing to wear masks and the mocking of anyone who does so could be an expression of disinterest in, or glee at the presence of, a lethal disease that disproportionately affects the infirm and perhaps most significantly, brown people. I've no difficulty at all imagining Trump's Klan er, cough, cough, wheez, reasoning that the superiority of their race will protect them from Covid-19.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New trump wont wear a mask because it will mess with his makeup
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Bingo!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Tomorrow: World celebrates End-WW-II (in Euro); Reich-III crashes and burns. Here's 'Mein Kampff' - (Ashton) - (5)
         ObNitpick: Genick. Same n*ck as in neck, I assume. - (CRConrad) - (4)
             {{sigh}} - (Ashton) - (3)
                 One aspect of the "mask controversy" I've noticed. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     trump wont wear a mask because it will mess with his makeup -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Bingo! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

PDF the sucker to me. Prepaid.
78 ms