IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wreched excess!
Desperate sounding fund raising emails from the Repos, claiming a $40 million gap with the Demos got up to over 60 per day.

Yesterday, I unsubscribed to each and every one of them.

To my surprise, there were only two this morning.
New I'm surprised it went down that far.
About six months ago I got a call on my office phone from the RNC in Washington. Me? Can you believe it? My boss was standing outside my open office door when I received the call. I picked up the phone and after the caller introduced himself I said, "I will not talk to you. I do not converse with fascists!" at a close-to-outdoors volume (my boss is one of three Democrats at the office, so I knew I was safe) and hung up. Unbelievably, my response to the first call did not stop them from continuing to call about every two to three weeks.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I get the same thing with investment opportunities.
They are just running down lists. They purchase the lists and have no way to edit them. I'm on multiple lists, and every time the new lists come out I get the same calls all over again.

The political callers probably don't pay for their lists, but they probably have as many lists and as little control over them as the investment callers do.

The emailers can control their lists.
New The people making the calls don't care if you're on a list or not.
They get paid to make calls, and try to get money from you, so they make calls and try to get money from you.

We never answer the phone from numbers we don't recognize. It's the only way to preserve a little bit of our remaining sanity.

My kingdom for uBlock Origin for our phones. Some numbers are marked as SPAM?, but not enough.

Cheers,
Scott.
New One criteria to add to the list: call from an unknown number and they don't leave a voicemail
--

Drew
New The robocalling outfits must all have the COVID.
Usually most of my calls are robocalls. Now, the last one I remember was about 4 days ago.

I am still receiving a few calls from guys offering investment opportunities, at almost the usual frequency. I presume they're working from home.
New For reasons I can't go into, if area code 202 appears at work, I have to answer it.
Although in the last several weeks at the office I did commit the RNC's number to memory and did not answer when that particular number popped up.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Chuckle. :-)
New nother calling mmoffit :-) I have the same problem
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Thanks! for a spot of Wonderfulness amidst the daily detritus :-) When it hits '$100M'--pop a cork.
     Republicans have fund raising problems? - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
         Now that's what I call an ^Uplifting^ message, amidst the sturm und drang :-) - (Ashton)
         It's happening for the first time! - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
             Finally some numbers. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Good, good. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     The Republicans have been offering . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         They're keeping it up! - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             I cleaned up my mailboxes at 11:30 last night. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Lucky you! - (Another Scott)
             Wreched excess! - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                 I'm surprised it went down that far. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                     I get the same thing with investment opportunities. - (Andrew Grygus)
                     The people making the calls don't care if you're on a list or not. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         One criteria to add to the list: call from an unknown number and they don't leave a voicemail -NT - (drook)
                         The robocalling outfits must all have the COVID. - (Andrew Grygus)
                         For reasons I can't go into, if area code 202 appears at work, I have to answer it. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Chuckle. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 nother calling mmoffit :-) I have the same problem -NT - (boxley)
                 Thanks! for a spot of Wonderfulness amidst the daily detritus :-) When it hits '$100M'--pop a cork. -NT - (Ashton)

Hey... Pong. My parents played this game.
110 ms