..unrolling the infinite-series of daily obstacles, oft new ones--just to 'exist-here' ~ an hour-at-a-time: while Green-Cardless. Nowadays, even Carded.
(It's Easter I'm told): verily I say unto thee: Let Us Prey

Herstory well summsrizes the Ritual of every 'identifiable-as-Different' folk who ever once prayed to that Copper-green-patina LIberty statue thing (with Great expectations). Then discovered that: Chinese initial arrivals were fodder for creating the (Train-) Robber Barons' $$$, while treated like stray dogs-during -a-famine; thence The Irish, fleeing a Bad-choice in potato genus: received their scatological 'nics (dogs of another breed), et cet era Repetition as most of us have witnessed [pick yer fav Patsy amidst the Shunned].

In Places of Higher Learning™®), (where sororities/fraternities introduced the bestialities of 24/7 competition for Cutest-outrage) against homo-sap or beast close enough to be mauled: the Pattern was embedded. There-too: in the hoary Halls of Academe: demonstrating that mind-numbing process: Inculcation [cf. US-Military attitudes] re Bali Hai behavior towardsthenatives: demeaning+downwards. /also:"You've got to be Carefully Taught" ..to Hate. The Song. [April 7, 1949: South Pacific dropped a Turd in our Punch-bowl]
..and ever-since: successive re-do's wax-further into anti-Jingoistic to a fare-thee-well; Donny knows-not that word. (Loved the Reba McEntire re-Do: epaulets + sword..)

So then: Which of the suspected 'pre-Founding' perps? ingrained folkways, Mores!-yet: this Cursed-Inheritance??

so exemplified by The Menace and his coterie of despicables-beyond-description: the latest also LOWEST plateau ... since our Founding Foundering fake-'republic' was launched (the skids on that launching greased with, even-then): sample-horrors from already skewered oft-mutilated bodies of any Non-WASP (who'd arrived in desperation; had drunk the PR-Koolaid) which never mentioned: life-long Bond-serfdom:
JUST FOR 'looking-like' YOU. LOOK. well-beyond mere mindless jingoism: does this not betray the True-character of our accidental bed-fellows?

tl;dr? DONNIE and accompanying oleaginous-Slime: are The accurate-Mirror for:
each of the 325M-mixed-perps who are still OK with What-the-dis-US always Stood For,
rationalizing Its Fucked-Uppedness (commencing with tyke-hood lies-to-offspring innocents).

Shorter? We're so full-of-Shit: all our eyes are (actually brown).
..then there was The Carrion Confederacy, its Esprit de Corpse all aound, in 2020. Rest case.
Say "Hi!" to the Easter-bunny, before a 'Murican-raised kid shoots him with pellet gun. (Or worse, first).

We could each wear hair-shirts to that evanescing 'ballot-box' on-indefinite-Maybe?
But, I Believe! ..I'll have a snort of (a Cask of) Amontillado Premium :-)