IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not my point
The vast majority of active ventilator use (not emergency in hospitals but in nursing homes) is long term use. People who are vegetables or a variation thereof. Wife is a geriatric nurse so her/my viewpoint is a bit colored, but INFORMED.

Many thousands non responsive people on these machines for many YEARS. The vast majority are there because spouse/children refuse to let go, often based on religious "reasoning".

WTF!?!?!

How many bright young people have to die to keep these old vegetables alive!?

Box thinks because some of the ones are "paid for", ie: private, and are locked in place forever. He's wrong.

Money equals life for Box, even stupid used up non functioning life

Right box?

Hehehe. This shit is going to get a lot rougher. Hey, MM, you got your kids close?
Be safe. This might be hitting your target end of world scenario.
New money = it aint yers to take if you didnt pay for it
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yeah.. that's perzackly the, 'Everything is a Transaction'---juvenile mindset of The Menace
Wanta re-phrase or: is that really! Your overall raison d'etre TOO?
New nope, I believe the people own property, not the government
New Defense Production Act - fine, I accept your argument
Determine what the value is, pay it out. Just like he's forcing 3M and others to do his bidding. Perfectly legal.

I can guarantee you that the vent provider does not promise the vent forever. Just because someone is on it now, they do not own THAT vent. They rent it. And someone else can come along and rent it.

Use the same formula for 9/11 compensation fund if you really think this is a financial transaction and the vegetable needs to be paid for.
New thats fine, eminent domain is acceptable
now we have solved the lack of ventilators what do we do for all the meds it takes to keep someone on them? We are rapidly running out of that as well
New Dunno
Save who you can while you can.
New Brief mantra helps..
Stay fully aware
When leaving your lair

(From 'twilight-awakening', doubtless from Piet Hein's Grooks ..as mind doesn't Sleep :-)
     Vegetables farms - (crazy) - (32)
         who is paying for the vegetables, pretty sure its not the gummint -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             You'd be wrong - (crazy) - (1)
                 you must be undermedicating :-) - (boxley)
         also wonder if the bazzillion cpap machines out there could be put to better use -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Yeah like I wonder if Glenn Beck raped and killed a girl - (crazy) - (1)
                 and here is why you cant use cpap in a hospital setting, didnt look it up before - (boxley)
         Re: Vegetables farms - (lincoln) - (8)
             Not my point - (crazy) - (7)
                 money = it aint yers to take if you didnt pay for it -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     Yeah.. that's perzackly the, 'Everything is a Transaction'---juvenile mindset of The Menace - (Ashton) - (1)
                         nope, I believe the people own property, not the government -NT - (boxley)
                     Defense Production Act - fine, I accept your argument - (crazy) - (3)
                         thats fine, eminent domain is acceptable - (boxley) - (2)
                             Dunno - (crazy) - (1)
                                 Brief mantra helps.. - (Ashton)
         Is this an issue? - (Another Scott) - (16)
             Yes - (crazy) - (15)
                 And if one of the saved is a Wall St broker, or a Zuckerberg, can you really say it's worth it? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Will not engage in stupid argument - (crazy) - (1)
                         Too late. You already made one. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 New to me. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     They exist all over the place - (crazy) - (1)
                         Thanks. - (Another Scott)
                     crazy is correct, many wings in large nursing homes are vented -NT - (boxley)
                     Here's a couple old articles. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         (Unnecessary) confirmation of just how long this has plagued the dis-US.. - (Ashton)
                         So in 2012 it was 300k expected to 600k in 2020 - (crazy) - (5)
                             But check for locked in syndrome - (crazy) - (4)
                                 I would agree with you on that -NT - (boxley)
                                 No argument. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Hypocrisy is the key word. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         (and what they dare-not do, though it rhymes-better) -NT - (Ashton)

Fun is fun to have.
58 ms