IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I cleaned up my mailboxes at 11:30 last night.
This morning, at 8:30, there were already 15 desperate pleas for cash from the Repos.
Only one from Trump, but the day is still young.
New Lucky you!
I get lots and lots of political fundraising e-mails, too. It makes up about 99% of the 110,000 messages in my personal (Thunderbird) InBox. I just ignore them. It's not even worth taking the time to throw them in the trash.

Maybe when I get caught up on everything else, I'll prune my InBox...

Cheers,
Scott.
     Republicans have fund raising problems? - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
         Now that's what I call an ^Uplifting^ message, amidst the sturm und drang :-) - (Ashton)
         It's happening for the first time! - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
             Finally some numbers. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Good, good. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     The Republicans have been offering . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         They're keeping it up! - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             I cleaned up my mailboxes at 11:30 last night. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Lucky you! - (Another Scott)
             Wreched excess! - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                 I'm surprised it went down that far. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                     I get the same thing with investment opportunities. - (Andrew Grygus)
                     The people making the calls don't care if you're on a list or not. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         One criteria to add to the list: call from an unknown number and they don't leave a voicemail -NT - (drook)
                         The robocalling outfits must all have the COVID. - (Andrew Grygus)
                         For reasons I can't go into, if area code 202 appears at work, I have to answer it. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Chuckle. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 nother calling mmoffit :-) I have the same problem -NT - (boxley)
                 Thanks! for a spot of Wonderfulness amidst the daily detritus :-) When it hits '$100M'--pop a cork. -NT - (Ashton)

Comfort the afflicted; afflict the comfortable.
75 ms