Fresh Air ..current podcast.

We [have] to do the right thing to protect those who are vulnerable," Maron says. His new Netflix stand-up special, End Times Fun, was named before the coronavirus pandemic.

Terry talks with comic and actor Marc Maron, host of the interview podcast WTF. His new Netflix comedy special is ‘End Times Fun.’ It was listed as one of the 10 best standup specials to stream during the corona virus quarantine. Maron also starred in his own series ‘Maron,’ and he is a co-star in the series ‘Glow.’

Amerika! where a thoroughly-vetted Asswipe is Free-to get elected, Prove he IS the Asswipe he Was ..then stay there, unmethodically wiping-out the remaining few [+]s achieved over the heaped-dead-bodies of many struggles.
Nobody understands the Repo 'mind' but now Any One can sniff the mindset-of-Totalitarianism throughout their last 3+ decades. May we live long enough to ensure that: they don't.

Optional divertamente (Came across two photos a while back)

1) Taken with my trusty teensy Minox spy-camera: evening in (Heidelberg?) a closed-shop with knicknacks displayed, a cat curled up next to an urn, asleep. An amazing 'expression' on the sleeping face.

2) Found in the "old postcards" section of a Berkeley shop: center-background, a huge Swastika-flag. Arrayed in front: an adult-with tie, spectacles + stone-face; around him seven males ~17 --> early 20s, brown?-shirts sorta tucked in, their Shiny-shiny new boots as strongly-suggest: that These are the first such footware this group ever 'owned' ..since tykehood. B&W 'course;--to me the starkest-yet collection of *blank-faced [nothing-on-mind] creatures yet, of all such peeped over the years.

* Can only surmise that these expressions were: the collective-norm for projecting one's entire-adherence to the Stürm und Drang/take-no-prisoners Übermensch..which every wannabe-SS Must adopt.

And now: wash/rinse/repeat is no longer an absurdity-to-imagineer into a potboiler. All it seemed to take was: just One peculiarly-defective copy-cat and the mantra, Let's You and Them Fight.

New film series! Shamed by One's Species (are you listening Netflix? I'll settle for a mere 10%-of-'Gross')
Also NewNew: Carrion in the handy Six-ShotPack ... to-get-your-back.