IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A death in India
Capital punishment as imposed in this country is so irregular and arbitrary that I cannot countenance its imposition. On the other hand, four men were hanged in India the other day for the rape and murder of a young woman who had unwisely boarded a bus. Here’s what one of the defendants had to say about the crime:
Now, one of the men on death row for the crime, Mukesh Singh, has told a British filmmaker that the young woman invited the rape because she was out too late at night and that she would have lived if she had submitted to the assault.

“You can’t clap with one hand,” said Mr. Singh, who was convicted of rape and murder, though he denied taking part in the assault. “It takes two hands. A decent girl won’t roam around at 9 o’clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy. Boy and girl are not equal. Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20 percent of girls are good.”
Waste of oxygen, I think. Can’t think but that the quotient of human goodness hasn’t ticked up fifteen or twenty decimal places back with these deaths.

cord-ially,
New That was just the rapist
This from the lawyers (from an interview with the filmmakers):
I spoke to two lawyers who had defended the murderers of the 23-year-old student at their trial, and what they said was extremely revealing.

"In our society, we never allow our girls to come out from the house after 6:30 or 7:30 or 8:30 in the evening with any unknown person," said one of the lawyers, ML Sharma.

"You are talking about man and woman as friends. Sorry, that doesn't have any place in our society. We have the best culture. In our culture, there is no place for a woman."

The other lawyer, AP Singh, had said in a previous televised interview: "If my daughter or sister engaged in pre-marital activities and disgraced herself and allowed herself to lose face and character by doing such things, I would most certainly take this sort of sister or daughter to my farmhouse, and in front of my entire family, I would put petrol on her and set her alight."

While the protests following the attack do indicate the decimal point may be shifting, it is not quite in sight yet...
New 'We Are The BEST".. ... Hmmm, where do we hear thst stated. endlessly--on a microphone?
India==our Peer, in megalomania via-unSpeakables.

Now back to our story from Owings Mils, where Martians are alleged to have lan... .... ...
THE MIC WENT DEAD!
New That attitude is consistent with my anecdotal experience w/most Indian men I've met.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New As I recall, some Indian brothers share a wife.
Polygamy of a different sort. It takes both male's income to afford having a family.

Frankly, that's not that different from polygamy practiced by Muslims.

Both treat wives as property.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Post-COVID.. ...
I suspect /Hope that: very-Many such antediluvian mores shall: be--perhaps for first time in ages--RE-asessed;
Survivors shall have had much enforced-time ~solo, to ponder quite more than there was time for, amidst the daily duties:
especially those which always PISSED THEM OFF®.

And like that. This clusterfuck can--Ex: as with anything to do with the now fully-disgraced NRA--catalyze quite more introspection
than amidst any/all? previous brief interruptions of rote behavior, I wot. And that's a GOOD thing from any angle of view.

:-)
New India? Judging by current ethnonationalist pogroms of Muslims, they refuse to join the post-WW2 era.
New Via population-density numbers heard this PM
thence description of its far-substandard (in Rupees-per-person spent) ... the pandering to Let's All Go-all "Let's You and Him Fight™"
may shortly create an Exponential-to-Die-For {ackshully within--to put a fine point on it).

Zealots everywhere-just now must be oiling up getting ready to welcome each's personal R[a]upturing Out fantasy
..sorta like those no-eyebrows/wide-eyed folk a while back, planning to join a circling Mothership. After seppuku.
(Seems like 'Mad Max' was a virtual romp in the park: compared with what the vox populi can really fucking-Do). In extremis.
     A death in India - (rcareaga) - (7)
         That was just the rapist - (scoenye) - (6)
             'We Are The BEST".. ... Hmmm, where do we hear thst stated. endlessly--on a microphone? - (Ashton)
             That attitude is consistent with my anecdotal experience w/most Indian men I've met. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 As I recall, some Indian brothers share a wife. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     Post-COVID.. ... - (Ashton) - (2)
                         India? Judging by current ethnonationalist pogroms of Muslims, they refuse to join the post-WW2 era. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Via population-density numbers heard this PM - (Ashton)

I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice.
51 ms