IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New bathroom humor
Many decades ago, the future spouse kept company with a shaggy LA artist (he later went on to a career in Hollywood graphics) with whom she has remained in cordial contact. Back in the day, he used to have a sideline painting custom toilet seats, and on the occasion of my wedding fifteen years ago he apparently sent us one (“Kiss My Ass,” paired with painted lips), which I had not hitherto seen.

The hinge on the seat in the guest biffy failed yesterday, and I mentioned to the spousette that we would need to replace it this weekend. Instead, to my horror, she has installed the wedding gift.

I am sufficiently the middlebrow scion of my suburban parents that this is an abomination in my sight, and have informed my wife that if the appliance cannot be replaced before Monday with something suitably anodyne, I will regard the circumstance as grounds for divorce.

cordially,
New Pics or it didn't happen
--

Drew
New You asked for it
New ebay
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I think you're missing the practical advantages.
If that guest loo is attached to a guest room... Not all guests are necessarily ones you want for much of a duration, perhaps particularly snoo--eh, suburban middlebrow ones like yourself. This might be a handy tool for keeping such visits shorter, and thereby somewhat sweeter, than they might otherwise have been.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New ?? that and a sears catalogue with an explaination of the current tp shortages
should keep annoying visitors to a minimum
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley March 14, 2020, 08:23:40 PM EDT
New Seriously…
I detest the casual vulgarity—revolutionary, perhaps, in the sixties, but offensive once it became incorporated in the popular culture starting the following decade—that has come to dominate the public sphere. I cannot contend with it there, but I will not permit its visual manifestation in my home.

cordially,
New Save for a couple of Examples--for some future litigation re aggravated-mopery?
Concur, save {a vulgarity-Itself/cognitive dissonance, recursive?}

Cuthlessness Sucks!

..but even there: sometimes it makes for catchy song titles and political-disembowelments.
New Just put a fluffy cover on it. :-)
New That would be more disgustingly '60s than the seat.
New :-D
New Hey! ..aging Cats need the 'purchase', to get there:
A necessity for checking the scene for any hidden predators. {sheesh} ..else it's humiliating to just arrive and ..slide right off. :-0
     bathroom humor - (rcareaga) - (11)
         Pics or it didn't happen -NT - (drook) - (2)
             You asked for it - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 ebay -NT - (boxley)
         I think you're missing the practical advantages. - (CRConrad)
         ?? that and a sears catalogue with an explaination of the current tp shortages - (boxley)
         Seriously… - (rcareaga) - (5)
             Save for a couple of Examples--for some future litigation re aggravated-mopery? - (Ashton)
             Just put a fluffy cover on it. :-) -NT - (static) - (3)
                 That would be more disgustingly '60s than the seat. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     :-D -NT - (static)
                     Hey! ..aging Cats need the 'purchase', to get there: - (Ashton)

Power has been restored.
86 ms