IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Jeezus, just fucking stop already
"We have very strong emergency powers under the Stafford Act," the president said during a bilateral meeting with the Irish prime minister. "I have it memorized, practically, as to the powers in that act. And if I need to do something, I'll do it. I have the right to do a lot of things that people don't even know about."

No, dumbass. You didn't know about it until someone just told you what you're about to sign. Lots of other people know.
--

Drew
New ..andhavetheBEST ..army,marines,healthcare,pandemic-forces and ... ... ie Seconded.
SHUT. UP> and go fucking GOLFING, you bloody pissant.

Trevor Noah does ...Trumpfz-words: serial language elocution-execution.

(Methinks that Roy Edroso's send-ups re 'very-very' regular er, substances keeping him appearing-to-function--is spot-on).
Some. day. mayhap we shall See a in-WH video, pretty-much calling-the-game: for non compos mentis beyond normal-Legislator level.
Expand Edited by Ashton March 14, 2020, 03:12:30 AM EDT
New Seen elsewhere in a comment thread
When the infrastructure gets stressed the bread will be gone and they’ve already cancelled the circuses. There’s no “next thing” to move onto. No way to avoid it. Americans actually are good at one thing: denial. This is going to stress that skill.
cordially,
New (Priceless..)
     Jeezus, just fucking stop already - (drook) - (3)
         ..andhavetheBEST ..army,marines,healthcare,pandemic-forces and ... ... ie Seconded. - (Ashton)
         Seen elsewhere in a comment thread - (rcareaga) - (1)
             (Priceless..) -NT - (Ashton)

I'm away from zIWT for a day or two and look what happens! That'll learn me.
55 ms