IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Pretty much everything has been cancelled at this point.
All of my son's concerts and competitions, classes, you name it.

I decided against getting both my monthly allergy shot and haircut (no, not at the same place) because a medical building and a barber shop seem like pretty damn fine places to pick up a pathogen from others.

The grocery stores are currently mobbed. Fortunately we bought some extra food last time we went shopping. If we need to go back I think middle of the night will work.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New 'It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there'
Hoist by yer very-own Ell Arrrr Pee-Dee, eh?
New Too true. And in response: "Everyone is terrible and the world is burning."
I need to see who hooked the LRPD up to a brownian motion generator.
Regards,
-scott
New I suspect that the LRPD-kernel has become sentient: groks anything-Drumpf as
license to change a few words; next he/she/it shall pick the DJT replacement--or maybe just a classy: Farewell massage?
:-รพ

PS: I'm Rihgt! Sir/Madame LRPD sayeth: LRPD in a coma, I know, I know... it's serious.
aka Blessed be the Peace-Aps, for they know-not what they Knoweth!
Must. Revise. Koran.
Expand Edited by Ashton March 13, 2020, 04:47:27 PM EDT
New An "Outside Context Problem" if ever there was one.
And the LRPD channels the howling masses as they reply:

"I don't see how this has anything remotely to do with football."
Regards,
-scott
New Note: this is not exactly the safest place for your hand.
--

Drew
     2 confirmed cases and state of emergency in Michigan now - (malraux) - (10)
         Fingers crossed. - (Ashton)
         Yeah, the two that got tested. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             Plenty of distance - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 thats cooties not coronavirus -NT - (boxley)
             Pretty much everything has been cancelled at this point. - (malraux) - (5)
                 'It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there' - (Ashton) - (4)
                     Too true. And in response: "Everyone is terrible and the world is burning." - (malraux) - (3)
                         I suspect that the LRPD-kernel has become sentient: groks anything-Drumpf as - (Ashton) - (1)
                             An "Outside Context Problem" if ever there was one. - (malraux)
                         Note: this is not exactly the safest place for your hand. -NT - (drook)

Why, that looks so dangerous - I'm sure I'll learn something wonderful!
74 ms