IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: So, your message to following generations is, "I got mine. Too bad for you" then?
I reread my post in order to see whether it could have lent itself to this interpretation. I suppose it could have, since you so construed it, but for the life of me I can’t see how.

cordially,
New It's muddy..
(Even) moi be Rich! ...compared with half the U.S. population unable to get together 4 C-Notes.
(More examples of how few can grok 'the exponential equation, emotionally'?)

Innit alll about one's environment? I be amidst those on the $$$-escalator, having moved in well before KW was discovered to be well away from ~'Cities?'. You are amidst the entire Gaussian, from impoverished-long-term, unto 'my every Wish may be gratified, in a trice'. Hmmm maybe neither of us fits into any demographic, other than for gossip purposes.
     Warren Out. - (mmoffitt) - (31)
         Of course she will endorse Bernnie - (Andrew Grygus)
         Indeed! Why not endorse the candidate who is guaranteed to lose! - (pwhysall) - (15)
             You got it! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Biden has no chance. We'll have Trump for 4 more years. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                 I'm not sure of your point. - (pwhysall) - (12)
                     Biden won *The South* FFS. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         Everyone supports the NHS over here - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             It's difficult to argue with that. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Re: It's difficult to argue with that. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     But not difficult to argue with that. - (mmoffitt)
                         Voters in primaries != voters in election. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                             Michigan decided that Biden has the best chance to beat Trump. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                 If you run a Republican against a Republican, a Republican will win every time. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     And if you run a Democrat against a Republican but "progressives" won't vote for him...? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                         The Progressives aren't the problem - (scoenye)
                                         Perhaps I was too subtle. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             No, you weren't. But you're far too fucking cock-sure of yourself. - (CRConrad)
         Seen elsewhere, anent the Sanders campaign: - (rcareaga)
         Re: Warren Out. - (rcareaga) - (12)
             I don't think I'll sit it out. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                 out of curiosity - (rcareaga) - (10)
                     why people vote or not - (boxley)
                     A variation in C#-Minor re this: an early start on culling voters--on steroids: - (Ashton)
                     She's reconsidered. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         I can call the spirits from the vasty deep! - (rcareaga) - (6)
                             GI bill is still available so there is a model to provide schooling for public service -NT - (boxley)
                             So, your message to following generations is, "I got mine. Too bad for you" then? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Most-all agreed ..in Calif. pre-Ronnie: it Was a Fiesta for *cheap* Edjumacacion. - (Ashton)
                                 trying to clean the wrong end of the pool, go to the hershey bar side - (boxley)
                                 Re: So, your message to following generations is, "I got mine. Too bad for you" then? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     It's muddy.. - (Ashton)

Your Freak God[tm] is HERE!
76 ms