(Even moi's Institute-fees were pocket-change, almost..) Then. But along came an über-Grifter and 'Proposition 13' on ballot: which greatly slashed TAXES paid on nascent *home-owners/buyers--it passed with Huzzah!!s from the MIddle-class enroute --> $$$Success. It's still Here. Etc. Free-money for the already-'insulated' with garish costumery to hide its real guts. Straight from the Reptile-brain.

* I cannot omit the fact that its timing allowed moi a just-under 4X ROI on selling a 3-story mini-Manse in the Kensington Hills.. some ~6 years later. Via such--and via my I Hate Shopping/it's Pavlov's dog all-over-again mien--I was able to create a lateral arabesque from my sinecure {sob: which I also 'Loved' daily) ... thence: Own my own time 24/7. (Well.. until whatever {Next -->?} brings upon us all.

(Methiks that Bernie's Reptile-offshoot: easy irascibility?, his temeperament) far ickier than Elizabeth's cool Fact-recounting ... is the main Tragedy of 'The Commons' writ large. Biden, should he iffily-squeak-in, just might wear himself out; pity that Biden/Warren is so not-apt to happen: it Could .. have cleared the way for Much. (Esp. if Biden simply opts out later, leaving the divine-smart term-filler I Wanted In. She Would be elected, and if B. drops in two years(?) ... Two Terms AND: Climate Awareness ever. fucking. Day.

Yeah.. Dream --> On; this is still a shit-hole banana 'republic', with garish grease-paint hiding its Picture of Dorian Gray decayed-interior to devastate anything in sight.

I want a pony.