IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Amy is bowing out this affternoon as well.
I salute Pete and Amy for putting the nation first and their egos second. The moderate Dems are coagulating. Hopefully Pete and Amy's followers will join Joe's supporters.

A vote for Bernie is a vote for Trump who would eat Bernie for lunch. Take your clue from who Trump and his Russian masters want as their "Dem" opponent. 5% percent of SC primary voters were Republicans. Some, for sure, were following Trump's instructions. Others, hopefully, have had it with Trump.

Mike, unfortunately, will need to more prodding to hang it up.

However, all the write-in early votes in California and Texas that went to Pete and Amy are a problem.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Remember where I live.
My vote will not count. Not even if somehow I am able to stuff the ballot box over half a million times. ;0(
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Well, my vote for president will not count either.
South Carolina is a red state.

There is a chance to knock out Lindsey Graham, but it's just a chance.

There are a half a million blacks that don't vote. There is talk to make a change in that and I'm going to try to get involved in that.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New In the end, we get what we deserve. The USA is a ghastly place.
bcnu,
Mikem

New That 0.5M + those elsewhere may well seal Extinction; there's 0-time left, to. de-Drumpf.
Worldwide it's clear: Only The Yout might.. succeed re Climate matters. And if Greta T. fails to get a bloody Nobel NEXT: then ALL the Adults earn the obloquy of
Most Deranged of ALL 'demographics'. I wot.

Seems that the vox populi has gone from ludicrously-ignorant on down to: 'I Don't Care'' (if 'we' survive),
which mental-state demands some New-word for, ~seppuku-by-Lemmings.

Mayhap ONLY a 'Second-Amendment Solution remains the sole antidote, where the sheeple are already drugged into terminal-ennui.
(I still blame Hillary for that absolutely Stupid 'deplorables' word-choice): the rest ensued ---> like a domino-chain.
New On Hillary's word choice, I have softened.
I was fairly alarmed when she uttered the words, "basket of deplorables" (as well as her word choice in West Virginia). But as the Neanderthal Throngs in the fly-overs have convinced me of their utter worthlessness these past three years, I cannot say I begrudge her that word choice. What I do find utterly appalling is that in the 21st century we still think we need to hear from them concerning who governs us all. That will turn out to be the fatal flaw in our democracy. Not just for our government, but for all beings on the planet.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Well.. the Anciens had something of a cure for that last.. Benevolent despots.
..which has about as much practicality as, looking for someone who intones .."Hey! I'm honest!"
Maybe further delvings into DNA can someday ID-out the Lying-liars. But not before November.

Hillary's was an indulgence (of admitedly Compelling-pique as we all share). She failed to see the near-pair, of despicables.. its not-quite homonym--describing 'worthy of hatred': that meaning I wot, imputed by many. (No, most mouthbreathers aren't apt to know either?/both words
--but a few surely 'explained-what-she-Meant' --> into uncivil War.

20/15 hindsight, of course.
     mayor pete out -NT - (boxley) - (9)
         He's been out for a while - (drook) - (1)
             Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Amy is bowing out this affternoon as well. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             Remember where I live. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 Well, my vote for president will not count either. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     In the end, we get what we deserve. The USA is a ghastly place. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     That 0.5M + those elsewhere may well seal Extinction; there's 0-time left, to. de-Drumpf. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         On Hillary's word choice, I have softened. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Well.. the Anciens had something of a cure for that last.. Benevolent despots. - (Ashton)

Same LRPD time, same LRPD channel.
47 ms