IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New your suggestion puts me in mind of an old joke
The primordial couple having been created from dust and a rib, the Almighty has them sit through a Powerpoint presentation. “You’re going to really like this last section,” he tells them as he finishes up. “It’s about sexual intercourse.”

(They are clearly impressed.)

“So listen, kids, I’ve got some business to attend to upstairs.” (winks meaningfully) “I’ll be back in half an hour.”

God returns to find Adam lying against a rock, looking well-pleased, smoking a cigarette. “Where’s Eve?”

“She went down to the river to bathe.”

What?? Crikey, now all the fish are going to smell like that!”

defensively (this was told me by a woman! Honest!),
New :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     I wish this was fake. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
         Demur. - (Ashton)
         is it a generic smell or her smell, dunno if I would want to pay to take a whiff but...... -NT - (boxley)
         Of course it's fake. - (pwhysall) - (8)
             Also, and above all, the Anti-Vacc BS. - (CRConrad)
             To be clear. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 americans bug their Dr for drugs they saw on TV ads even tho it claims it may rot your taint -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                     That's the ONE THING I don't understand about New Zealand. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Naah, that only explains part of how your society works. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Care to explain New Zealand? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Sheep. Hobbits. More sheep. HTH. -NT - (pwhysall)
                         It's a loophole in the laws. - (static)
         your suggestion puts me in mind of an old joke - (rcareaga) - (1)
             :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

We're on a mission from GRR.
46 ms