IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Defamation Ho!
Jeebus.
President Trump’s re-election campaign sued the New York Times for defamation on Wednesday, accusing the paper of “a systematic pattern of bias” aimed at preventing Trump from securing victory in 2020.
Ya know, I think the First Amendment might be in for a rocky ride if this guy isn’t retired in 2021. When I consider how bad things have got in three years—worse than I expected, and I was expecting they’d be bad—his return to office will burn this country down. We should start trying to imagine how we’ll live our lives in that environment.

This “heightening the contradictions” stuff might not work out as well as some people hoped.

cordially,
New Dyslexic-Democrats Untie!
Paternity-suit re Fox News' defamations of Demo Rats ..et seq. Tit-forTwat.

[flush-Attorney(s) buy a(nother) yacht? Good Times].
New Surely you know Article 2 lets him do anything he wants.
It's been verified by the Attorney General!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New "Demanding 24/7 unconditional adoration" is specifically prohibited: see 25th Amendment. ;*>
     Defamation Ho! - (rcareaga) - (3)
         Dyslexic-Democrats Untie! - (Ashton)
         Surely you know Article 2 lets him do anything he wants. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             "Demanding 24/7 unconditional adoration" is specifically prohibited: see 25th Amendment. ;*> -NT - (Ashton)

I like it warm and pink, with the whip-marks still on it.
63 ms