IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New An opponent easy to beat, Box!
There's tons of operations research ready to unload as soon as he becomes the Democratic nominee.

Example: Bernie Sanders seen in unearthed 1986 video recalling excitement over Castro's revolution in Cuba
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New so how does biden look in S carolina?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Already got my early vote.
But, I think support for him could have weakened.

I see a huge numbers of Mike ads. Pete and Amy ads are beginning to show up in the last few days.

A week to go for the regular voting.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New fsck bloomberg, we already have one whackjob billionaire we dont need another
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I'm confused. Was your link supposed to be Bernie behaving badly? Sounded sane to me.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     russia helping a communist? butbutbut trump! - (boxley) - (10)
         An opponent easy to beat, Box! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             so how does biden look in S carolina? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Already got my early vote. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     fsck bloomberg, we already have one whackjob billionaire we dont need another -NT - (boxley)
             I'm confused. Was your link supposed to be Bernie behaving badly? Sounded sane to me. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Again, are you really this utterly stupid? - (CRConrad) - (4)
             his friend? why they ol drinking buddies or somethin? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yes. - (CRConrad)
             Please. We're Americans. We've been chugging down this sort of crap for over 100 years. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 !! Thou sayest. -NT - (Ashton)

This must be true. They made a bumper sticker.
56 ms