Paul Joseph Göbbels and Donald John Trump--taking a NO-coffee-Break from The Lake of Fire
Address: the Usual Place ... and espy each other; [the tl;dr]

Instantly they run --> to embrace. In-sync, both exclaim, My Hero!!!
BUT [physics alert]--Each's [-]-Charge is >>than a mere Super-Black-Hole, thus:
(Göbbels' lesser-charge makes him the satellite around the Biggest-[minus] Evah)
The Dervish-dance continues, G. circling, *closing-in at >10M m.p.h. until ... they Kiss in Finality.
The Gravitational wave generated by annihilation of these masses' ∑-Energy release, in-a-trice!
Initiates a domino-succession of similar, ever-increasing E=MC2 annihilations,
that energy wave carrier being: Gravitational, * An R = a ● 𝚯 spiral, not unlike the er,
'sinusoidal depleneration' [sic] of a damped sine-wave: but the Reverse: a [+] feedback scenario.
The now Solo Gigundo ∑-Universe-in-a-GBH is Alone, radiating its (Last Energy Source extant).
All that remains in the now massless Ex-Universe is The Word: Entropy of the final,
Ever: chirrup (as 'heard' by LIGO--way-back when there was Stuff, even meat--everywhere).

Moral: Each One Get Two More (non-basket cases) to fucking-VOTE.

Credits:
1) "The 2020 Disinformation War" on Fresh Air today is a catalyst. Truth-itself, via new-Techno IS: moribund.
Drumpf-cadged/extorted $$$Bs Shall be spent to p r e v a r i c a t e Endlessly. ALL. YEAR.

2) Props for NOVA's bitchin Black Hole Universe spectacular as reminds us all: Perzackly-How Universes
Go All Black, the space-time equations go-all-asymptotic: to Zero (in any Units)

3 )Extra-Props! to Piet Hein and his gigundo prescience [WhocouldaKnown?] of the Grook,
If the Universe didn't exist
It wouldn't be missed.

4) In Manfred, the 'tone poem'': Text by Lord Byron; Music by Robert Schumann,
Manfred confronts a priest sent to console him (he cannot bring-back the beloved Astarte) from ^see above^.
Manfred says, Old Man ..it. is. not. so hard to die.
[Sorry that: you are unlikely to find a copy of the Sir Thomas Beecham LP set :-/. But likely there are mere-digital-grade copies as:
That is why you can't find the Real-vinyl: supply/demand.]

That. Is. All. (I mean: there's Nothing, Zippo ..Nada LEFT at end of this story--not even moi. 'Bye