IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I fear we'll lose all three if it's Mayor Pete.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Presuming that the focussed-goal is: Beat the child-torturer-etc. at Any Cost
via any methods what. so. ever, as may Work/and damn the optics (?)

I still think ^that^ aim needs much more explication for the Survival--no exaggeration of [any words you'd like to put in the box]. To wit: I've yet to peep ANY algorithm--yashure--or simulated recipe to do EXACTLY THAT. HOW??-for Example-1 DO YOU? describe the means for evaluating each of the remains-of-Runners: across all their relevant ∑ characteristics, the important aspects being the hardest honestly to evaluate (never mind any BS-stats! especially with Numbers); and your 'graph' must be about something Graph-Able!) and like that,

Character über alles, I'd think: rating that == nailing jello-to-a-wall, yet one must DO (Not Try, as the koan goes).
Fair sample with +/- of accomplishments AND Fuck-ups
Ability to immediately squelch the very-expected Repo-grade dissembling--just re-read the scripts from Impeachment: The Last One perhaps for a very long time; focus on the rilly-Awful of those attack-on-Truthiness Dogs.

WHAT THEN, Does the fucking zeitgest WANT NEXT; more specifically the [-} say: that which even the Trumpsters Don't Like about their plastic-demi-god? That which they 'believe' they ARE getting, (pointing out that hardly any of the how-we-live promises are even ON whatever-list-he-can-remember today/or that THEY can remember. (KIlling-NOW: as much of SS. Medicare as he Can; civil rights--is that even on their radar?
...as to Climate, the Mastodon atop the kitchen counter: -vs- Alt-facts + Anti-[Science, Weatherman's-consensus and whatever else] We go round and round in the oldest game extant: The Certainties of the know-nothings, but especially of the unTeachable-ones-and damn-proud (of it All) -vs- anything Confucius or Aristotel et seq ever uttered. You can't argue with a wooden model of a brain.

(I no idea whether any tactic exists as effective: in mere rebuttal of All-The-Lies), though that effort must also be somewhere in the listicle. I don't see any 'strategist-types' even addressing the idea of, WHAT ARE the Viable Tactics as could be employed? Do you know of one?

Carrion ... you can't win this if that's your main fodder: junk non-Ideas and too-much babble even amongst Those.
     On Saunders - (boxley) - (3)
         Yes, Moscow Mitch has got to go! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I fear we'll lose all three if it's Mayor Pete. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Presuming that the focussed-goal is: Beat the child-torturer-etc. at Any Cost - (Ashton)

While they were doing that I walked over to a place called the Oyster Bar - a real dive. But I knew the owner; he used to play for the Dolphins. I said, "HI GILL!" (You have to yell; he's hard of herring...)
57 ms