IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, like the Clint Eastwood line in Unforgiven...
Kid (after killing a man for the first time) - "Well, I guess he had it coming..."
Clint - "Drink up kid, we all got it coming"

Seeing how this is the Religion, Philosophy and Metaphysics section, I feel that it is a pleasant thought that I may be reunited someday spiritually with all of the "entities" that I have loved... I wouldn't really care for heaven if my cats weren't there ;-) . I have two cats that I've raised from very tiny kittens and I dread the day that one of them will die. I don't think any death is different from any other. For the living, it means "end of story", "chapter closed" now get on with it... There is no appeal process, nada. It's just final, move on.

On the metaphysical side, I like to think when I go that people will be sad but will move on quickly as their lives are short as well - only so many seconds, so many minutes, so many days... I think I'd like a New Orleans style send off myself. I'm rambling now... Hang tough and when your ready, get another cat. He won't replace your old buddy, but he will become a new one.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"Putting the fun back into funatic"
New Re: Yeah, like the Clint Eastwood line in Unforgiven...
Hi Dan. I knew you were someone I really liked!
New Was there ever any doubt?
And who is this Dan fellow anyway, deSitter? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more... Really dOn't Say Stuff like that! Let's UNderStand FOR every Day you do, you are being more cryptic... DAd oNce told me that we REally Can't Know who we truly are... Enough!!!

Yeah, I like the song Idiot Wind about the best too... I just relate more to being Tangled Up In Blue...
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"Putting the fun back into funatic"
     Any tips on dealing with the death of a loved one? - (brettj) - (12)
         Tell stories... - (imric)
         time and talk to people that are sympathetic -NT - (boxley)
         Get More Cats - (deSitter) - (2)
             We've already talked about it - (brettj)
             Agreed. - (jlalexander)
         Re: Any tips on dealing with the death of a loved one? - (orion)
         Re: Any tips on dealing with the death of a loved one? - (screamer) - (4)
             I guess we all have to deal with it sooner or later. - (brettj) - (3)
                 Yeah, like the Clint Eastwood line in Unforgiven... - (screamer) - (2)
                     Re: Yeah, like the Clint Eastwood line in Unforgiven... - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Was there ever any doubt? - (screamer)
         Two suggestions: - (inthane-chan)

Given sufficient thrust, even pigs can fly. You just don't want to be around when they come back down.
77 ms