IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A timely example that not Everyone has become rage-aholic
I stopped at local gas+other sales place, parking for a 90-sec exchange of cash for item.

On exit, greeted by some mild epithet from far-side, get-gas lane..
(I hadn't thought much about those coming in /gas-filler on Rong side; need to make a U-ie to get there ..given my short-trip inside) ie I had blocked that sorta-lane. Alas before I could say, er Oops.. yer right that I didn't consider enough; sorry.. he said something else non-descript but accusative ..so I mumbled ~~ 'Sorry, but I don't do shouts as Intros', driving on.

Next day (unusual a second trip so soon, but the town IS tiny..) Heard that voice again: this time, he was not merely apologetic but.. Sincerely-so: I thanked him for his integrity thus, for a real AttaBoy! well-earned. We quite agreed that this sort of kerfluffle had gone all epidemic. Shook hands, etc. But such a tiny event looms Hyarge amidst the ..well-you-know.

NICE! I thought, thus memorialized here. :-) Now were we able to make such tiny tales go Viral ... ...!?
Expand Edited by Ashton Jan. 19, 2020, 06:14:28 PM EST
New Nice. Thanks.
New Civility lives! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     A timely example that not Everyone has become rage-aholic - (Ashton) - (2)
         Nice. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Civility lives! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

I don’t need to see anyone celebrate breaking a huddle…
68 ms