Solve For X
Math intimidates a lot of us, but it can deliver surprising answers to life's pressing questions. In this episode, TED speakers discuss the elegant simplicity, and giddy complexity, of solving for X.

..on a TED-talk/npr {i know.. I Know!) as incorporates--at least very-many of my own dilemmas when a neophyte wants to Know [?-Really??] ~"w.t.f. should I care about all these heiroglyphics {a smart-ass unKnower here} and 20-pps. to prrove that 2+2=4 ... youse guys are fuckin Nutso.." ..and ..like ..That.

But this pair, so evenly matched: give us a few new tools for when ... someone asks ... ... Why!?! Should I give a shit? There are some bitchin angles within this little radio-episode IMnsHO. Ex: just the 'fibre-optics trench laid' 'twixt Chicago and NYC: to get STOCK-prices 37X-faster than anyone else==as part of their computer's basic raison d'etre: oughtta be a Keeper-factoiod re.. Oh say, the Nanospeeed of Cupidity Writ Large?
Teaser: The Math of Love {seeking, finding w/some 90% accuracy predicting), in some cases.

Carrion ..sometimes it's diseased lazy-neurons-Inside.

Ed: PLUS! ..a lovely 'Google replies' story involving some punch-cards they sent to Randall: needing 'reading' thence solving puzzles, concluding with a Hilarious two word 'reply' (to the fact that Google doesn't tell anyone its Numbers). Go. for. it. or lose yer nerd-License, Bunkie. :-/