IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New During the recent attack on the US embassy in Baghdad...
the "protesters", among other things, put "Soleimani is our leader!" graffiti on the embassy walls.

tRump got very jealous!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Seems to moi that--also too--there's a point missed thus far..
Recall, "no one is indispensable"? (that is, "should be", really). And this guy, apparently superb at his multifarious craft seemed to be the sole arbiter of all aspects of Iran's agit-prop backed up by cash (Euros?) If there's a Co-leader, I've seen no name mentioned.

(Nor does anyone have much of an idea of, after the local PTSD fades a bit: just how Crazy might be -??- the next. act. Whatever that is ... may it redound to changing the Perp-in-Chief's skin hue from orange ---> red. I don't want to see him shoot that 'person in Times Square ... before Repos might snap-out of their lemming-Cult.
     Soleimani : Yamamoto :: 17 yrs.-war : 4 yrs.-war -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
         Worked for Dubya. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         To quote Biden from his email: - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             he was killing americans before he and they will still be killing americans, just payback is all -NT - (boxley)
             tl;dr-to-the-Max: His removal can/should be==like his own N-actions: Extra-Legal, anymeansposssible. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 During the recent attack on the US embassy in Baghdad... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Seems to moi that--also too--there's a point missed thus far.. - (Ashton)

There aren't many trolls in North Korea, either.
38 ms