IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Utterly baffling.
At the local last night I was discussing projectile motion with the bartender/owner. Darts are a very big thing here with various leagues and he'd come up with an idea for Darts league t-shirt that, curiously enough, required a formula or two for projectile motion. To his credit, he didn't want just the equations, but to understand them and so I explained them to him well enough for him to at least parrot back to me what I'd said. I was seated next to my English mate and asked him, "Don't you think it's remarkable that humans invented mathematics and physics in their minds to help them understand better other phenomena in their minds? I find that astounding."

Then, you post this link and I find it equally astounding that some/most humans can justify any atrocity imaginable (and some that are beyond my imagination) by citing their "belief" in an imaginary friend they have conjured up with no evidence and no observed phenomenon at all to justify the creation of this hallucination.

What a piece of work is man.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Phenomenology then.
Wash-your brainz of any concept like that? and you get: 2019 and the planned production of (spin-off-from '30s Babes in Toyland)
the coming Mega- MAGA-spectacular--as will swamp Hamilton back to the truss ads--tentatively Titled,

Drumpf in Toyland
..a tale which shall leave you dying-laughing [scheduled for a New Directive as a 'Kapital-crime', that]

DONATIONS needed to prep the Stage play, thence .. Cinemascope. Netflix ... everywhen.
$20K gets ya a Cameo-of-choice within a sincere attempt to emulate the Grandftaher of all Truthiness
before the Age of Dyslexia-induced-Speciescide: Monty Python™©® (RIP ..the Departed :-/
     'Same God" video re Academia, Evangelicals and Kant's 'Critique of Pure Reason" - (Ashton) - (4)
         Utterly baffling. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Phenomenology then. - (Ashton)
         If you're gonna have the dots, have the ring too. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             (My recall ain't 'Everything' y'know? ..it's just 'good-enough for Government Work' (™) ;^> -NT - (Ashton)

Its ZIMA!
35 ms