IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Great description of how certain games feel
There’s just certain kinds of things in the genre that… make me feel like an extra in those mental patient scenes. You know which ones I mean. You can smell the bleach, which has begun to creep into the seams of the wooden veneer. The scene I’m describing is earlier in the film, that broad shorthand they’re so fond of. These are gentle, harmless, but somehow necessary movements and I don’t like the feeling it puts on my scalp.

https://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2019/09/06/beaking
--

Drew
New Every time I read something from Tycho I get the feeling that he's trying too hard.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I get what you're saying, but sometimes trying hard is good
--

Drew
New There's something about PA that I don't like. Can't quite put my finger on it.
It just feels "off" to me.
New Thanks.. "informative" ..even illuminating(?)
Now. I. See:
that the innocent word 'gaming' is really a short-hand for Utterly Batshit [dial-^UP^-at-leisure] cwazy Aliens have installed 'Jump-indirect-to-Self' commands/randomly-within: that which is meant to scramble: your veritable synapses ... such that yer shure they're-on-acid ... but it snot.

{Who needs the Koolaid?}

Roger, Over and Out.
(And I thot that runnin Star Trek, Adventure(?) on the CDC-6600 was the bee's knees)
     Great description of how certain games feel - (drook) - (4)
         Every time I read something from Tycho I get the feeling that he's trying too hard. -NT - (malraux) - (2)
             I get what you're saying, but sometimes trying hard is good -NT - (drook)
             There's something about PA that I don't like. Can't quite put my finger on it. - (pwhysall)
         Thanks.. "informative" ..even illuminating(?) - (Ashton)

tar -C /usr/local/dev/zope/import zxf lrpdisms.tar.gz
42 ms