IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Familiarity breeds {yawn} contempt

Clearly we need to foster such classes ... diligently preparing to oversee jailed Politicians and other psychopaths.
New That kitty looks like he's thinking about lunch.,
New (You Debbil, you..)
That's er, yer catatonic-state manifesting. :-รพ
Thought he was pining for the Fjords? but the pic well-predates the immortal Monty Python ..by a fur-piece.

(Reminds of the time--visiting cohort in Miami) when we dropped into a 'Snake Show' place; lady asked if I'd like a svelte looking black snake ... wrapped around my waist (??). Having faith that this was-Not 'the world's most powerful small boa constrictor'-in-mufti, I said OK. S/he wrapped self around, contentedly--guess this was a hugger?-- then moved head up and hissed in my ear (!?) Lady sez, "See? he Likes you!"

Badum ..tish
New :) !
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Familiarity breeds {yawn} contempt - (Ashton) - (3)
         That kitty looks like he's thinking about lunch., -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             (You Debbil, you..) - (Ashton)
             :) ! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Using Powerpoint in the schools--that's better than teaching kids how to smoke.
97 ms