IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New so its Ma's 90th birthday next month
my sis emails myself and my two brothers suggesting we all show up and be nice on her birthday. After checking the calendar and making tentative plans sis emails back. Ma is going to a wedding and a church outing that weekend, she isnt available. ROFL! typical Ma
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Consolation then..
(and you never know which? participant 'breathes sigh of relief'? Unless it's You, right?)

My Mater's response to such mismatches was ~ "Oh Well; the thought is the Deed".
..I later-on thought that she should have been in the Diplomat game, (as a w.a.g.)
New no worries she has a mind of her own and is still active
New There's always the weekend that follows! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New but I have to go to kanader :-(
New It's been known to happen.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     so its Ma's 90th birthday next month - (boxley) - (5)
         Consolation then.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             no worries she has a mind of her own and is still active -NT - (boxley)
         There's always the weekend that follows! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             but I have to go to kanader :-( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 It's been known to happen. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

It's Lord of the Flies, but with iPhones.
46 ms