IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New there is your problem, don't read twats it's bad for your mental health
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Got that link from CNN's homepage.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     And the USWNT shows the world it's ass again. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
         Seriously? -NT - (drook) - (13)
             You don't think they have exactly the same demeanor and level of class? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                 Do you think that photo is real? -NT - (drook) - (11)
                     Of course not. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                         Their celebrations are for actual victories -NT - (drook) - (9)
                             Victories in women's football is about as meaningless a thing as is possible. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 no they are very precicely measured, $30 million dollars while the men get $400 million to lose -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     As well they should. The men provide a *massively better* level of play. - (mmoffitt)
                                 And there it is -NT - (drook) - (5)
                                     There *what* is? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         There's a parallel koan to your position.. - (Ashton)
                                     And this is the last thing I'll say about this. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         there is your problem, don't read twats it's bad for your mental health -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Got that link from CNN's homepage. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         I think if they all played in thongs like beach volleyball viewership would rise -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             ..why of course you do. -NT - (Ashton)
         Funny, but latest Firefox on latest MacOS did not show the image. - (a6l6e6x)

I don't want to write it, and you don't want to see it.
81 ms