IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You just said the opposite of what she did.
The KEPT putting in additional strikers to further run up the score. And did you see those celebrations? They celebrated the 13th goal like it was the first.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New So there are no second-string strikers in your world?
     Women's sports are different. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
         Goals are used in the rankings. There was nothing wrong with them running up the score. - (Another Scott) - (19)
             Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                 Running up the score and celebrations are different issues. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                     where are kids dying in cages? - (boxley) - (14)
                         Shorthand. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                             'Brain bleach now available in the 50 gallon jug'. sez the qed-LRPD -NT - (Ashton)
                             dont see any cages there, just sick kids desparate to get here -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Re: dont see any cages there, just sick kids desparate to get here - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                     ya might want to check snopes before you send them any money - (boxley)
                                     Re: dont see any cages there, just sick kids desparate to get here - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                         going sideways arn't ya? from yer link - (boxley) - (7)
                                             Re: going sideways arn't ya? from yer link - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                 nothing indicates that ICE did the abuse in that story - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     *Nobody* should die in US custody, least of all children looking for asylum. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                         *Nobody* is disagreeing with that -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Oh please - (crazy) - (2)
                                                             10 years without a death until Donnie shows up (according to an earlier reply)... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 they must have miscounted a few - (boxley)
                     Um, what's the name of this forum? I can keep two thoughts in my head at the same time. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Yet more... - (Another Scott)
         the mens team wish they could get a score much less run them up, your other complaint is odd - (boxley) - (2)
             You just said the opposite of what she did. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 So there are no second-string strikers in your world? -NT - (CRConrad)
         How did this become about gender? -NT - (drook) - (4)
             Women have no mercy. See virtually any War, fer instance. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 By comparison with all those merciful men in war, one assumes. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Again. No problem with the goal run-up. But the celebrations for goals 9-13 were despicable. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         If Steve Nicol is the guy on the left: - (CRConrad)
         One explanation comes to mind - (Ashton)
         Not very different. - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Allow me to point out the obvious here. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 "Clubs"? Ya better stick to normal life... Out here in the Old World, we call those "nations". -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     I should have said "teams". I forgot your nit-pickiness. My point stands, however. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Now listen closely, for here the plot does twist.
54 ms