IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Those with 10K+ pocket music machines.. CIEIO of Spotify relates history of ..canned/sold Music
is Here.

Daniel Ek, a 23-year-old Swede who grew up on pirated music, made the record labels an offer they couldn’t refuse: a legal platform to stream all the world’s music. Spotify reversed the labels’ fortunes, made Ek rich, and thrilled millions of music fans. But what has it done for all those musicians stuck in the long tail?

I mean.. I was prepared to skip this, But: Ek gave such an illuminating(?) history of Everything along "free music forever" paths taken by the masses ..to-Date, I was enthralled by his articulate ability to describe all the phases from ~early '90s --> to now: + tomorrow.

(Now all I need to find is: a selection of Spotify-like Sources for Classical-genre, and not fucking-MP3 crap), likely a small-potatoes-Level handful of places :-/ Oh, and:
YPB: all those whose tyke-years were in an enviro bereft of even a peek at say, Why? this 'genre' has survived/unmolested for centuries ... even while having its immortal tunes adapted to transistor-guitarz--but, at least usually ..sans some oafish paradiddle intrusion from the Drum-set!--thanks-Be to *Cthulhu (..who seems to like Gus Mahler's workz, a lot).

* Though that might just be His response to the advent of the Orange Menace ..and the ghastly effect upon his Minions on this (local, insignificant) planet. Eh?

Carrion. Sometimes it's a State-of permanent confusion re Which?? of the 100K tunes in my pocket ..should I spin-up next.
New I listen to Classical on Spotify
Premium though so the quality is higher.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Thanks for tip.. checking.
New Nada..
Expand Edited by Ashton April 28, 2019, 05:43:18 AM EDT
New Nada at all, or just the stuff you want?
Regards,
-scott
New (Poor choice of synonyms for ..Oops! Duh) Thanx for exact link.
Looks like one needs to get Spotify app to 'see All'; this may prove a problem since I resigned from the cel-fone caste
..less'n there's a variant which can run on an iMac. :-/
Ahh.. I see that they Do cover us dinosaurs; will check out the options + Size of that 'All' category; at $10/mo [more.. for Good], they gots to have Gus M., a little Borodin, lots Chopin and quite *moar... maybe She's Leaving Home from The Mothers?/RIP Frank.. (that should be easy.) Fingers crossed.

(I keep recalling that TV program way-back (IIRC most of IWT saw) re the lass who refused to have The Chip inserted by The State)
..for chiming in on the Intarweb du jour/24/7-with-no OFF-switch, etc.

* All I want is: not potboilers but ∑ the Great conductors/recordings of everything-Bitchin back to say, the '30s--in-One-place; now is that too much to ask? Yeah.moi.knoze. BUT:
Gigundobytes --> even a minority of the vox populi? Will happen; just after Teh Revolution and clean-up. :-)
New Finding everything one wants in one place is an issue these days.
Apple Music? Spotify? Amazon Prime? iTunes? Guess I'll have to rip another CD?
Regards,
-scott
     Those with 10K+ pocket music machines.. CIEIO of Spotify relates history of ..canned/sold Music - (Ashton) - (6)
         I listen to Classical on Spotify - (malraux) - (5)
             Thanks for tip.. checking. -NT - (Ashton)
             Nada.. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Nada at all, or just the stuff you want? - (malraux) - (2)
                     (Poor choice of synonyms for ..Oops! Duh) Thanx for exact link. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Finding everything one wants in one place is an issue these days. - (malraux)

For Thanks-giv-ing we had ta-ters, suc-co-tash and ru-ta-ba-gas.
95 ms