Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The problem with willows.
A good read at the Globe.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New More devastation and on a SCALE wherein..
(I don't do TERMINATION at all well, I see: TMI just. seems. Inevitable. on any 'stab'.) but w.t.f.

Hey..! every individual in the Billions extant: now has No Choice but to Face the very-predictable-aspects of ... the inescapable effects of: the dis-US's succumbing-like-toddlers to 1930s-grade Agit-prop. Which Succeeded. AGAIN!--a mere 86 years after Everyone Saw WHAT 'Fascism' means, HOW it ends, sorta-WHERE the 'masses' were nihilistically-Stupid
thus WHY: doing that-all AGAIN?? ..was, (until all the feckless forgot/or never looked-up "WW-II" etc.) ... IS:
[I no words.]

Homo-SAPiens has *never* performed--with Alacrity..!?--Forget THAT--I mean: at. ALL.
Clearly then, rising to the MIN-level required to evade the *utterly-DOOM-level of response to Climate: NEVER HAVE 'we' been Able to grok even-partially/thence-Act: at this very level of decison-making, still-now in its infancy (as so many of our local minions still inhabit the lowest-levels of intellectual/cerebral level of brain-function). 'Muricans demonstrably are typically possessed of juvenile-grades of Imagination.
* aka Tipping-Points of various degrees from Hideous ----> TERMINAL.

[op cit]
Often, however, the contamination is only apparent after whale meat has been cooked. People who eat it become ill, break out in a rash, or, as one person told me, lose feeling in their mouths and tongues.
Gray whales travel more than 6,000 miles up the Pacific coast from Baja to Siberia each year and somewhere along the route, hunters speculate, they eat or absorb something new. Maybe it’s shellfish and other seafloor organisms, or some algae changed by warmer waters. Maybe it’s a chemical borne north on the currents. Caterina Fortuna, chairwoman of the IWC’s scientific committee, has stated that “honestly, nobody knows exactly why.” Local hunters speculate it is tied to other changes they see in their ocean: warm summers altering what grows beneath the waves, or plastic pollution dragged in by shifting tides.

[. . .]

Maybe we can write-selves-OFF in the simplest terms as seem to be the Root of our mental-fecklessness:
The Religion of Vulture-Capitalism-excess has so dominated all Other aspects of (a former 'humanity') now daily abetted by the mind-set of every 'entrepreneur' that, masses of 'us' form their 'Murican-Dream fantasies solely on that meme stolen from our Mother-country, I'm alright, jack! ... transformed that towards the (0.1%-motives) as drive all the poorer-folk below:

Fuck you/I've got MINE And at the mere 1%-level of perfect-Solipsism: I Am all there IS in the universe ...Thus do the most obscenely-rich perpetually fantasize on the 'islands' they can buy, fortify--stock with Mercenaries and Kobe beef [until They-too rebel; a matter they conveniently censor-out]. Our local Icons of Vicious-unto-death--ever the ~ Repo-mindset--have their worldwide counterparts, some in fabulous robes ... etc. (until a gallon of water is Worth-more than a gold-ingot?)

Would that THIS were all to worry pretty-little-heads about: But as the 2020-mondo-Clusterfuck amidst the Other fecklessness looms,
Many of us doubt-for-many-Reasons: that whatever 'political' machinations occur: no Sane(-er) bloc within that mass of folk, enjoy much confidence in outcome of the Actual-war:
Shall?? the forces-against the Fascist-agencies already INSTALLED: prevail?

[Thus far.. I'm somewhat-amazed to observe/via whatever internal-P.O.S.T.-checks?] that I can maintain equanimity amidst this unprecedented/perhaps-Final Clusterfuck, never before worthy of contemplation in-Real-Time.
Hell.. every time we turn on the Ignition-key we Face-->| 'death' in its many colorful varieties; why obsess on such, eh?

Carrion ... sometimes it introduces a rilly-Gripping soap-opera, as we ingest it. :-)
But a steady diet of 'Murican-fast/junk food prolly gets ya diabetes, cravings for pharmaceuticals--to escape your own damaged-psyche--and ..well, you know. Shit-food creates shit-psyches .. it seems. [a PhD in there somewhere?]
     The problem with willows. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         More devastation and on a SCALE wherein.. - (Ashton)

Real classics should flash or jiggle or fade to black.
33 ms