IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Full-stop at his {first} "It's boring".. His admitted narcissism accounts for all subsequent facts:
He's 'Boring'. Imagines that {{ugh}} mindless noodling is HIS ""music"".
Fuck. Off. It's shit like This that has permeated/suffused/Poisoned the minds of current-yout via the daily-repetitive Guitars + LOUD + drums ersatz-music Du Jour. That pop-crap (as in the bad drives out the Good) explains why -Maybe the "A you're adorable/B you're so beautiful" pop-shit of the pre-transistor decades here in the dis-US, where Mairzy dotes and "does eat oats" was deemed worthy of incessant replays ad nauseum WAS a step-above what That devolved into?

(Lets [NOT] hear him "analyze" a Bach fugue for us); but only within an anechoic chamber, Pleeez.)

Rest case.
Expand Edited by Ashton Feb. 13, 2019, 04:22:10 PM EST
New How many times can you play the same piece before you're tired of it?
--

Drew
New Well, not quite as often as .... more-Bacon ..more.. Moar! BACON
But any accidental exposure to some forms of the cacophony ..does eat valuable endorphins. I'm susceptible then: to Anger ..for that deprivation.

(But Ghoul of my Dreams from an old E.C. Comics') "Tales from the Crypt of Terror" will generally heal the wound.
HTH (My fav 'bacon' was a guy named Francis, btw ;^>
     Is it music? - (drook) - (4)
         No -NT - (crazy)
         Full-stop at his {first} "It's boring".. His admitted narcissism accounts for all subsequent facts: - (Ashton) - (2)
             How many times can you play the same piece before you're tired of it? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 Well, not quite as often as .... more-Bacon ..more.. Moar! BACON - (Ashton)

We come here for the righteous indignation and hilarity that follows.
46 ms