IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Are those all in your personal library?
Also, your mention of Gorey reminds me, now that you're a man of leisure what do you think about doing some illustration?

I believe I mentioned my collection before. I'd like to illustrate and publish.
--

Drew
New Re: Are those all in your personal library?
Not all of them, but quite a few: numbers 1-2, 8, 18, 24-27, 29, 32-33, 37, 43, 47, 55-58, 63-66, 69-71, 74, 77-78, 80, 83, 85, 87-89, 92.

As to illustration, alas, I’m an indifferent draughtsman. I wish it were otherwise, but while I think that much of my work product over the course of my alleged career holds up pretty well, it consisted largely of repurposing the work of real artists and/or photographers—rather like Max Ernst assembling collages or any number of contemporary musicians who rely on “sampling” (this is why I described myself as an “art director” rather than as an artist or even a designer, although my actual title was laughably corporate Newspeak). I don’t imagine that’s what you’re looking for.

cordially,
New Malki has made a career of collage at Wondermark
I think it could work, if you're up for it.
--

Drew
New Well, let me take a look
…at the material you’ve parked at the link, and I’ll see if I can force the muse.

cordially,
New You must have a different relationship with your muse
I don't find forcing usually works with mine.
--

Drew
New True, it’s often followed by tears and recriminations
…and the withdrawal of her tender attentions, which is why I generally wait to be approached—although that strategy wasn’t always feasible back in the days when my salary was paid out with the expectation that I would meet every deadline, however unreasonable. That’s when most of the rapes took place.

cordially,
     Gorey’s work for Doubleday/Anchor - (rcareaga) - (9)
         Are those all in your personal library? - (drook) - (5)
             Re: Are those all in your personal library? - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 Malki has made a career of collage at Wondermark - (drook) - (3)
                     Well, let me take a look - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         You must have a different relationship with your muse - (drook) - (1)
                             True, it’s often followed by tears and recriminations - (rcareaga)
         Re: Gorey’s work for Doubleday/Anchor - (dmcarls) - (1)
             and Charles Addams.. - (Ashton)
         Thanks, hadn't realized the variety of his work - (Ashton)

A taste of the local Surf n'Quaff.
50 ms