IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ignore everything they say
There is a post travel antibedbug kit. It simply contains a plastic bag and a small "no pest strip". You have to leave EVERYTHING you bring back in the bag for at least 2 life cycles to get them all and be sure.

Do this BEFORE you go home. Hell, rent a car at the airport for the task, bag EVERYTHING with the strips, and then get your car. Take no chances.

I went through about 9 months of bedbug reinfestation after multiple kill passes (including the professional hormone disrupters) before I figured this out.

Of course, this was after I basically threw out everything in this room.

I also had a couch that had fleas. I wrapped it in plastic and threw a no pest strip in.
New At least 2 life cycles?
Adult bed bugs can live for a year without food.
New Actually much longer, but we don't need that
I kept one in a jar for a year. Fucker was still alive when my house burned.

I mean the amount of time eggs takes to hatch, grow to adult, breed, and do it again. Couple of months.

While the no pest strip vapor will kill everything BUT eggs, he wants to be sure they ALL hatch in the vapor enclosed space. And wait out the possibility of vapor blocked area. Shake that bag daily.
New Gracias indeed..
While I haven't the problemo, it's comforting to learn at least One 'What Actually Works!' recipe.. I've heard the horror stories too many times--endless re-'fixing' tries--to take for granted that ..I'm immune {somehow}. :-)
     bite me! - (rcareaga) - (11)
         Good news! Getting rid of bed bugs is a solved problem. - (pwhysall)
         After you get to your home town visit a laundromat before going home - (malraux)
         Ah, yes! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Does the kerosene need to be lit to work? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 No! It's just a question of contact with the bugs or theur eggs in the crevices of the bed frame... - (a6l6e6x)
         borax the crap out of the bed -NT - (boxley)
         Ignore everything they say - (crazy) - (3)
             At least 2 life cycles? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Actually much longer, but we don't need that - (crazy)
             Gracias indeed.. - (Ashton)
         bite me! part deux - (rcareaga)

Reno: Maybe you’ll win enough for a ticket to Vegas!
238 ms