IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My brother Ron is receiving desperate sounding emails . . .
. . from Donald Trump, a couple a day. When he didn't respond, Melania sent him one. Now more urgent requests from "the Donald".

Unfortunately Ron will not make it to the voting booth, as it is very difficult for scattered ashes to vote - except in Chicago, of course.

Oooh, now one from Lara Trump (who the hell is she?).
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Nov. 4, 2018, 05:01:07 PM EST
New <Gabriel Heattter, radio guy from yesteryear ON> "Ah.. there's Good News Tonight!" <GH OFF>
New Cremation is very rare in Chicago
The funeral home industry has deep connections into the city and state government, so of course people just HAVE TO HAVE a traditional funeral instead of going with a cheaper cremation...

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Lara is Eric’s wife.
Don’t say “Who is Eric!” :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New She's another one mesmerized in "Doctor Zhivago" ... Drumpfs 'name' via movies??
     "Support Our President* [and precedent..] - (Ashton) - (6)
         My brother Ron is receiving desperate sounding emails . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             <Gabriel Heattter, radio guy from yesteryear ON> "Ah.. there's Good News Tonight!" <GH OFF> -NT - (Ashton)
             Cremation is very rare in Chicago - (lincoln)
             Lara is Eric’s wife. - (a6l6e6x)
             She's another one mesmerized in "Doctor Zhivago" ... Drumpfs 'name' via movies?? -NT - (Ashton)
         Slavering Commie-tool-LRPD replies: - (Ashton)

And on drums: The Pope!
57 ms