IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New not me, reading page 613 family circle cookbook. Have a box of apples and am too cheap
to buy pie crusts. Really $2 for a 9inch shell? I am really good with fillings, maybe the crusts will not be a disaster this time.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Nice. My grandfather taught me the 2 knives trick (but he used table knives).
New Hey, I have that book!
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     For $DEITY's sake! No. Just ... NO. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
         Surely, like the Koch brothers, there's a way to do it under the table. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
             Indeed. The worst sort of taint. She lost to Drumpf! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 Not to mention meetings on tarmac. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                     And I hear that she maybe didn't pay a tip once, also too. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         It allowed for the worst of interpretations. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             They made crap up about her (and just about every other elected Democrat). - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 Powerful, persuasive, appealing, one outta 3 ain't bad -NT - (boxley)
                                 She's good at making women in politics powerful? How? Through wedlock? - (mmoffitt)
         Yeah, I mean, like... - (Another Scott) - (1)
             ROFL! - (mmoffitt)
         You and boxley should form a support group. -NT - (rcareaga) - (24)
             yeah, support anybody but clinton group :-) -NT - (boxley) - (23)
                 This country would be far better off today - (rcareaga) - (22)
                     You may be wrong . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Nit. s/far better/incrementally better. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                         A large increment :-P -NT - (drook) - (19)
                             Real change doesn't come incrementally. TFP. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                                 Actual Progress is Always Incremental. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                     These fifteen [crash] ... Ten ... These ten commandments ... -NT - (drook)
                                     Some counter-examples to your argument. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                         Meh. I doubt that American slaves would say that the Revolution was "real change"... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             I'd call "Ending a Monarchy" a pretty big real change. YMMV. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 How so? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     And incremental change poses no threat to your status, right? That's really why it''s better, no? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         (sigh) - (Another Scott)
                                         The American "Revolution" - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             I don't have any illusions about the American Revolution, but see one-liner above. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         So was dumping Ukraine’s Putin stooge Yanukovitch that you thought was undemocratic at the time -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                             And which country colluded and fake news and funded that action? -NT - (boxley)
                                             ignore dupe -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                 Who's he dupe we're supposed to ignore? - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                     not me, reading page 613 family circle cookbook. Have a box of apples and am too cheap - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         Crusts are easy - (drook) - (2)
                                                             Nice. My grandfather taught me the 2 knives trick (but he used table knives). -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Hey, I have that book! -NT - (boxley)

Note: this is not exactly the safest place for your hand.
66 ms