IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thou sayest: that is the most pellucid example of run-on-Sentences seen
in many a decade..
I. Mean. I *see* the author's theodolite atop the desktop of that virtual/reality stage-set via which the 'triangulation' Shall Free-Us-All© ..from the drudgery of enslaving poor neurons
to Do The Work.. [For Us] of feeling out of sight for the ends of Being and ideal Grace--to coin a phrase.

Thanks oodles: a one must indeed begin with +bias for an author who shares an appreciation of Caps-within! sentences (via whatever Century's perspicuity/relabeled weirdness)
-vs- that lexicographical-sameness addiction, smugly enforced by academe.

PS I did begin the sniffing-arround approach to Pynchon via those gladly-suffering inmates of Lot 49; alone, the artful send-up of So. Cal. places I've 'met' was worth the ticket-to-ride.

PPS In fact, at the institute: Houses there had "alleys" containing a few separate rooms. I was at one time ensconced within Up Your Alley (puns there flowed as the night-the-day, of course.)
Expand Edited by Ashton July 6, 2018, 05:45:08 PM EDT
New and another passage
“To rule forever,” continues the Chinaman, later, “it is necessary only to create, among the people one would rule, what we call...Bad History. Nothing will produce Bad History more directly nor brutally, than drawing a Line, in particular a Right Line, the very Shape of Contempt, through the midst of a People,— to create thus a Distinction betwixt ’em,— ’tis the first stroke.— All else will follow as if predestin’d, unto War and Devastation.”
presciently,
New Jeez.. verbatim That should be the preface on every decent Congresscritter's spiel re a re-up in Nov
     Revisiting Thomas Pynchon - (rcareaga) - (12)
         “Mason & Dixon” - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Thou sayest: that is the most pellucid example of run-on-Sentences seen - (Ashton) - (2)
                 and another passage - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Jeez.. verbatim That should be the preface on every decent Congresscritter's spiel re a re-up in Nov -NT - (Ashton)
         Further to Pynchon: “Against the Day” - (rcareaga)
         From “Gravity’s Rainbow” - (rcareaga) - (4)
             I'd love to see such a place -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 But you can read it. -NT - (rcareaga)
                 no prob watch duck dynasty - (boxley)
             HEH.. cubed: - (Ashton)
         winding up - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Thanks for this. - (Another Scott)

No! No! Not E.T.! Kill! Kill! Kill E.T.! Glock E.T.!
108 ms