IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nit
The American People All people everywhere always are interested in two things and two things only: When can I next get something to eat? and When can I next have sex?

Fixed it for you.

No, of course it's not strictly true, but if you assume it is you'll be surprised/disappointed much less often than expecting "a people yearning to be free from tyranny".
--

Drew
New 3 things, you forgot get high
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Not my experience in other parts of the world.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New The McGuffin is: our Puritan roots.
From the crib these antediluvian koans are/[were?] inculcated, thus accomplishing the obvious: Get Laid-NOW-or-adequate substitute ... Try!! during most waking hours.. This info then stays in the Reptile brain and explains lots about the behavior of males Here. During my lifetime, anyway.

In Scandinavia the obsession-aspect rarely happens; sure: Hormones happen, but neither of the (now 2+n genders) is forced to a lie/cheat/steal mindset, while trying to mature. While there are Evil-creeps everywhere, the dis-US Puritan underlayment--its anxiety thus Sin-ƒeare pressures--are a US-perfected mind-fuck.
Even moi Noticed sufficiently-to-despise-the-hypocrisy ..at or near puberty; thus spared-self from the idiocy-parts, later. Maybe today, fewer parents do the drill to the same level of pure-BS, but..

Muricans traditionally suck about honestly-Facing: ... anything 'difficult'.
     Get your armbands and boots now while they last! - (mmoffitt) - (24)
         Yes, the Trifecta COMPLETES: Two-Nations under one Tyrant.. Unless.. - (Ashton)
         "Memories, like the corners of my mind, misty water colored memories, ..." - (Another Scott) - (6)
             In my defense. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 You're still doing it. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     I don't think I'll be joining any effort to "incrementally" make America any better. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Then, unfortunately, you are an enabler of those who want to turn back the clock. :-( - (Another Scott)
                 Well then, while your chops as Perfect-Prophet were, in '15 ~~as imperfect as the others - (Ashton)
                 Just checked the link.. as Boffo a recap as one might wish ..while-cringing at its truthiness - (Ashton)
         How fortunate it is… - (rcareaga) - (9)
             It just needs to be said. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                 Yup. -NT - (rcareaga)
                 (dup, somehow) -NT - (rcareaga)
                 Bullshit. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     You didn't think Obama would win Indiana. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         And he didn’t in 2012. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     I was speaking of a class . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         . - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Well.. ... - (Ashton)
         Pretty quiet here, in these parts as.. - (Ashton) - (5)
             I had to get away. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Nit - (drook) - (3)
                     3 things, you forgot get high -NT - (boxley)
                     Not my experience in other parts of the world. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     The McGuffin is: our Puritan roots. - (Ashton)

My other car is an LRPD.
71 ms