IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You're still doing it.
You're letting them win by refusing to accept that politics is all about compromise and imperfect solutions, incremental progress, and protecting (and building upon) past imperfect solutions.

Join us in the fight and stop sitting on the sidelines while the monsters try to wreck everything!!

They only win when too many good people don't do anything.

(sigh)

Cheers,
Scott.
New I don't think I'll be joining any effort to "incrementally" make America any better.
Why? Because Americans do not deserve any better. My kids were not raised to believe that this is the greatest nation on earth because "America", so while I may not live long enough to see both of them flee I do believe neither of them will draw their last breaths as Americans. And that gives me great comfort. Of course, if the country breaks up (a possibility more likely I think now than at any time since the 1860's), they might stay in one of the saner nation states that emerge from this atrocious wreckage.

What I see now more vividly than ever before is that it is not ignorance that makes 21st century America such a wretched place, it is Americans that make it such a wretched place. Americans cannot be salvaged, nor do they deserve salvation.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Then, unfortunately, you are an enabler of those who want to turn back the clock. :-(
Purity kills.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Get your armbands and boots now while they last! - (mmoffitt) - (24)
         Yes, the Trifecta COMPLETES: Two-Nations under one Tyrant.. Unless.. - (Ashton)
         "Memories, like the corners of my mind, misty water colored memories, ..." - (Another Scott) - (6)
             In my defense. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 You're still doing it. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     I don't think I'll be joining any effort to "incrementally" make America any better. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Then, unfortunately, you are an enabler of those who want to turn back the clock. :-( - (Another Scott)
                 Well then, while your chops as Perfect-Prophet were, in '15 ~~as imperfect as the others - (Ashton)
                 Just checked the link.. as Boffo a recap as one might wish ..while-cringing at its truthiness - (Ashton)
         How fortunate it is… - (rcareaga) - (9)
             It just needs to be said. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                 Yup. -NT - (rcareaga)
                 (dup, somehow) -NT - (rcareaga)
                 Bullshit. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     You didn't think Obama would win Indiana. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         And he didn’t in 2012. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     I was speaking of a class . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         . - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Well.. ... - (Ashton)
         Pretty quiet here, in these parts as.. - (Ashton) - (5)
             I had to get away. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Nit - (drook) - (3)
                     3 things, you forgot get high -NT - (boxley)
                     Not my experience in other parts of the world. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     The McGuffin is: our Puritan roots. - (Ashton)

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
61 ms