IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So, Andrew, would you be in California or Southern California?
Ashton and Rand would definitely be in Northern California.

And picking up 4 US senators would be a good thing! That would change the electoral college as well.

Link: Radical plan to split California into three states earns spot on November ballot.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New 2 of those senators are likely to be Republican
And it would dilute the electoral college votes as well.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New If I still lived in California (a daughter does now) I'd be more supportive of Calexit.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New California
I will certainly vote NO.

CalExit I'll just as certainly vote YES when it appears. It won't be allowed, of course, but a high Yes vote should give the rest of the country a scare.

Or - maybe the rest of the country will say "Hell Yes!". I'll take that risk.
New Wouldn't that mean the flag is updated?
52 states. Hmm.

Wade.
New Yes, the rest of the country is not going to be happy . . .
. . and will probably nix the whole idea, if it were to pass, which is highly unlikely. The people who are most in favor of it live in the sparsely populated "red state" regions.
New La Palma and Ontario are "sparsely populated"?
bcnu,
Mikem

New Re: La Palma and Ontario are "sparsely populated"?
Isn't one of those in the Caribbean and the other in Canada?
New Close. Orange and San Bernadino counties.
I only know that because we had friends who lived there about a century ago. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

So, Andrew, would you be in California or Southern California? - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
         2 of those senators are likely to be Republican - (malraux)
         If I still lived in California (a daughter does now) I'd be more supportive of Calexit. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         California - (Andrew Grygus)
         Wouldn't that mean the flag is updated? - (static) - (4)
             Yes, the rest of the country is not going to be happy . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 La Palma and Ontario are "sparsely populated"? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Re: La Palma and Ontario are "sparsely populated"? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Close. Orange and San Bernadino counties. - (mmoffitt)

I Palindrome I.
162 ms