IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New sat on a presentation a while back AI call center replacement
the demo was way cool, was really interested until the price came in, 9 mill to replace a 110 person call center? No thanks
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New That's only $82K per. Was that to buy and use for years and years?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New that was annual
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Hmmm...
$82K for 3 shifts, won't get the flu or get pissed off and quit. Won't get abusive with compliant pigeons. Might be a deal at that.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     a bruise, that’ll leave - (rcareaga) - (10)
         Hey, it passes the Turing test! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             *Which* Turing test? - (drook) - (1)
                 +4 delicious snark ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
             It’s years since I regarded the Turing test as a valid measure - (rcareaga)
         sat on a presentation a while back AI call center replacement - (boxley) - (3)
             That's only $82K per. Was that to buy and use for years and years? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 that was annual -NT - (boxley)
                 Hmmm... - (hnick)
         Au contraire - (pwhysall)
         Bits and pieces I've heard of it... - (Another Scott)

My own limited experience with his work has struck me as being despondent in tone. I get that, but if I wanted to be hopeless and depressed about the state of the world I would just listen to the voices in my head.
65 ms