IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You know all those ads at the bottom of new sites talking about people in your city?
"New Rule in Cleveland, Ohio"

"Police in Ohio don't want you to know this"

Etc.

You know those aren't actually local stories, right? Well, someone goofed today and confirmed it when I saw this as a headline on the teaser:
$People With 5-49 Vehicles Have Discovered This Tracking Device [${state:capitalized}]
--

Drew
New Heh. Of course. Needless to say, Taboola is evil.
New Variables assigned values from ISP info.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Thanks/reminder: just fumigated "cookies" (more like $biz cyanide wafers..)
Gotta do this more than semi-annually, I see.
Yup, Taboola vas dere. Too. And will be baack because IT-itself is now HQ'd in Mordor, just outside Drumpfville.
New Drumpf-pwned LRPD: "Relax... you're quite safe here" .... ... ADMIN!!
New Those whatty whats now?
[points at uBlock origin extension]
     You know all those ads at the bottom of new sites talking about people in your city? - (drook) - (5)
         Heh. Of course. Needless to say, Taboola is evil. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Variables assigned values from ISP info. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Thanks/reminder: just fumigated "cookies" (more like $biz cyanide wafers..) - (Ashton) - (1)
             Drumpf-pwned LRPD: "Relax... you're quite safe here" .... ... ADMIN!! -NT - (Ashton)
         Those whatty whats now? - (pwhysall)

55 orders of magnitude bigger than it should be.
38 ms