IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Seems unusually Quiet on this topic in the newsfotainment meeja..
while every inane Drumpftwit gets Ink.

Watch, wallet, spectacles, testicles ... ... Planet?
Yup, 'Consumers' know what's important: Growth-of-Stuff.

(Sorry, Gaia. Go ahead and Evict.)
New Belatedly/mea culpa; thought I'd replied..
Indeed..!! Moi remains mystified that so MANY former-Americans have lost so much grey matter?/watched That many Reality Shows (or transistorized guitars-at-full-VOLUME) as to be unChanged in their ignorant perspectives ... through today. Their collective refrain must be ~~ La.. La.. La.. (wash/rinse)

Excerpt from UK review:

[. . .]

Most of the time, he is an observer rather than a polemicist, but his profound concern resonates throughout, as when he asks Obama: ‘How do you gauge how much truth America can take? Because you know what’s coming.’ This is a soggy, saturated book. Everywhere Goodell goes, the water is rising. ‘For anyone living in Miami Beach or South Brooklyn or Boston’s Back Bay or any other low-lying coastal neighbourhood,’ he writes, ‘the difference between three feet of sea level rise by 2100 and six feet is the difference between a wet but liveable city and a submerged city … The difference between three feet and six feet is the difference between a manageable coastal crisis and a decades-long refugee disaster.’

[. . .]

'Murica today: a Singularity. with an Event-horizon ... the distance between the remote(s) and ----> Boob-tube?
RIP 'Age of Enlightenment' Welcome-in: Knock-Knock jokes. Prolly 3-D
     Seems unusually Quiet on this topic in the newsfotainment meeja.. - (Ashton) - (2)
         Yes, unusually quiet. - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Belatedly/mea culpa; thought I'd replied.. - (Ashton)

I Who Be.
32 ms