IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's all well and good. But I'm unconvinced that "going to church" isn't in and of itself evil.
It's certainly tribal. But I'll yield on the point that in the absence of any sense of "Godliness" the danger of church attendance is significantly reduced. (Mind: in the UK from one of the above sources, only about 5% of Brits attend church regularly compared to about 40% in the US)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     A kinda.. Critique of Pure <strike>Reason</strike> Lying - (Ashton) - (16)
         Aye, but in the end, will it matter? - (mmoffitt) - (14)
             There are not so many Christians in the Fly-over States. - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                 beg 2 disagree the christians there are - (boxley) - (7)
                     As I state in my post, CINOs - Christians in Name Only - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                         See "Prosperity Theology" - (drook) - (5)
                             And that is absolue total bullshit. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                 Church-driven Christianity has become a cult. - (static) - (1)
                                     (Species-wide, then..) "Belief" has become homo-Sap's Epitaph (and epithet ..a Two-fer, eh?) - (Ashton)
                                 Just saw this today - (drook) - (1)
                                     Hilarious.. except in its implications - (Ashton)
                 You expect to find people who follow the alleged teachings of Christ in Capitalist America? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     ..well, when a tribe has come to Ć’eare all Truthiness (..more even, than their very-own Debbil-guy?) - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Here are among the reasons why the UK is a more pleasant place. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             It's not just snark when they say... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 That's all well and good. But I'm unconvinced that "going to church" isn't in and of itself evil. - (mmoffitt)
         Incumbents are usually reelected - (dmcarls)

Chinese Army COding does not work, no matter how cheap teh soldiers.
46 ms