IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, except in the Balkans.
Those folks will be slaughtering each other 'till the end of time.
New The religious differences are deeper.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     I know LA is huge, but stay safe AG. - (Another Scott) - (11)
         No apparent problem here. - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
             The three bottles: - (malraux) - (1)
                 Sorry, scientifically impossible.. - (Ashton)
             I must correct you. She was Ukrainian not Russian. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                 Yes, I was quite aware of that . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     The modern name Russia did not come into use until 15th century. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                         Belarus also suffered. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                             It's amazing how the Soviets succeeded. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                 Yes, except in the Balkans. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     The religious differences are deeper. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 The "foreign language" in Kiev for 4th class was Ukrainian. The "official" language was Russian. -NT - (mmoffitt)

When The Wall fell, I had a basement full of homebrew and a freezer full of venison here in The Land of the Free. All quite legal, unless I committed capitalism, in which case it becomes felonious.
48 ms