IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is my life
Product development projects are always late, particularly when they involve new technology. In most corporations, managers shun project leaders who give realistic estimations and give the jobs to those who promise the shortest lead times compatible with the laws of physics. Once they fail to deliver on time, these leaders work extra hard to atone for it and, once promoted, repeat the pattern with the next generation.

Where such a system is in place, no amount of engineering ingenuity and no project management tool will make much of a difference. Chronic delays are baked into the culture.

http://michelbaudin.com/2017/04/02/the-boeing-787-developmentlaunch-story/#Explanation_1:_All_Projects_Are_Late
--

Drew
New that is why I like ops, whackamole all day long with a you want it when? moment now and again
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New So, what else is new? :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     This is my life - (drook) - (2)
         that is why I like ops, whackamole all day long with a you want it when? moment now and again -NT - (boxley)
         So, what else is new? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Calvin Klein kind of, North Carolina.
36 ms