IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This DKoss report seems more of a litmus of the effects on folks with working brains..
[Is 'Our Thing' aka Cosa Nostra ON any more?]

..in numerous responses to: Deep subsurface rift in "Antarctica Pine Island Glacier ...center unexpectedly creates massive iceberg".

Elide the few lapses into nasty-names for the Repo patsies and there's some evidence there of, IMO the creeping-in of ..Deep-resignation?
to beliefs that this daily cacophony of The Phony is successfully disarming many? /too-many??
of the necessary Players in this deadly battle against.. let's Face It:

the tribe dubbed by H.G. Wells: The Eloi

And, today, as the $$$Morlocks feed on the atrophied synapses of the mentally lazy--however you want to Bet on the next events
--do we not have to elevate Mr. Wells [Pub 1895] to status of

Prophet ..now??

Carrion
Its stench increases every time the Morlock-in-Chief or any of his Army {say Anything at all.}
Believe we call such events as grow just-like-Cancer: Exponential functions. No?
New Sink Mar-a-Lago, Cthulhu!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New And in other news...
I was watching a report in England and the news person proclaimed, "Last year, 50% of all the electricity consumed in the UK was from nuclear and renewables." And they have high speed electric rail going almost everywhere. I am seriously depressed that I am an American.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New But you've got a gas-guzzler! Vroom, vroom!
Takes you anywhere you want at a moment's notice. Freedom!

And, surely you do not want to piss off the Koch brothers. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New You're not really helping. :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New If One is 'an American' and Not-depressed
then One is senescent unto mental incompetence and such other afflictions of the Zombies-behind the Lunatic-in-Chief.

Our model, The Eloi were surely the (first fictional) Despicables; now any Murican is suspect-as-Deranged.
Thirty-nine Percent +/- still within the cohort of the Top-Despicable?

Then fall Cæsar, Brutus, all the Sky-pixies and Puritans
New in a country of half the population of us stuffed into an island the distance from Raleigh to DC
you can do useful things like that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Half? The UK has one fifth the population of the USA; England has one sixth.
Are you just that incredibly sloppy, or actually that incredibly ignorant?

Or both?
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New sloppy, I'll take that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     This DKoss report seems more of a litmus of the effects on folks with working brains.. - (Ashton) - (8)
         Sink Mar-a-Lago, Cthulhu! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         And in other news... - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             But you've got a gas-guzzler! Vroom, vroom! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 You're not really helping. :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             If One is 'an American' and Not-depressed - (Ashton)
             in a country of half the population of us stuffed into an island the distance from Raleigh to DC - (boxley) - (2)
                 Half? The UK has one fifth the population of the USA; England has one sixth. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     sloppy, I'll take that -NT - (boxley)

class Lrpdism(GenericSaying):
86 ms